Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1313
Auto-translated
...but then, at the most interesting moment, there's a nuclear explosion! :smile04:

I'm googling it...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1314
Auto-translated
photos of naked, elderly, overweight women

I'm leaving...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1315
Auto-translated
You'll be back :)

I'm waiting in line...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1316
Auto-translated
...but after 5 hours, when you finally reached your destination, it turned out that they were selling tickets for a concert featuring Sobchak, Ranetki, and Zverev (yes, all of them together).
Eating a chocolate bar...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1317
Auto-translated
...and it turns out you're allergic to chocolate.

I'm going on an archaeological expedition...
User Avatar
#1318
Auto-translated
...but she accidentally broke her leg, and the expedition decided not to wait for you.
I'm arguing with my ancestors...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1319
Auto-translated
...and you suddenly realize that they are right))

I was planning to write a novel.
User Avatar
#1320
Auto-translated
...but there's no paper in the apartment, and now the computer has broken down too...
I'm eating crab sticks...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1321
Auto-translated
And the Crab squeaks and resists.

Listening to my favorite music.
User Avatar
#1322
Auto-translated
...but you realize that someone has replaced your playlist with recordings of macaques during mating season, a textbook on the theory of strength of materials being read aloud, and new songs by the Ranetki.
Trying to conquer the world...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1323
Auto-translated
...and you see that the world has already been enslaved... Arandor!!!!

I'm trying, though, to finally get down to work (urgent!)...
User Avatar
#1324
Auto-translated
...but you keep getting distracted and waiting for a response on the forum... Oops, it's already morning!
I'll conquer the world after playing Crab...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1325
Auto-translated
...and you realize that this scorched desert wasn't worth all the effort.

I'm planning to emigrate to Australia.
User Avatar
#1326
Auto-translated
...or the natives there are starving.
I'm trying to restore the desert that Crab turned the enslaved world into...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1327
Auto-translated
Keep trying :) Everything has been completely reworked and is irreversible; I came up with the technology...

I signed up for a massage...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!