Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1253
Auto-translated
Sorry, I've already eaten everything :o

A disc with a good selection of games from 11 years ago won't start -_-

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1254
Auto-translated
and he's right to do so, if you don't want to be bitten by 13-pixel monsters -_-

I want to grow long hair :smile04:

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1255
Auto-translated
Skins with a razor edge don't want that (based on a real case).
The game turned out to be installed on my mom's computer. By the way, they have 100 polygons there =P

The baggage didn't make it:smile04:

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1256
Auto-translated
and that's a real fact X_x

I just want to relax now.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1258
Auto-translated
But now it's winter =)

The fourth string is worn out on the second fret and rattles -_-

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1259
Auto-translated
And in a minute, your debut performance in the "best player on the fourth string of the second fret" contest: :smile04:

will blow my mind.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1260
Auto-translated
And the water ran out... Both cold and hot. )

I'm planning to visit someone.
User Avatar
#1261
Auto-translated
but the guests came on their own, and you had to cook, and then wash the dishes.

I love this girl.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1262
Auto-translated
And the girl loves... another girl ,,)

I want the most beautiful dress in the store.
User Avatar
#1264
Auto-translated
and you're still writing about it in this thread -_- *jokingly*

I'm disappointed...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1265
Auto-translated
And this isn't even the biggest disappointment of your life... )) ,,)

I'm going to confess my love...
User Avatar
#1266
Auto-translated
And your chosen one confesses in return that he loves... another man!
I'm boiling potatoes...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕