Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1221
Auto-translated
This is definitely love!
User Avatar
#1222
Auto-translated
Revan, are those five stages?
1. Meeting
2. Gift
3. Affection, love
4. Sex
5. Wedding

Hmm, I've only completed the first stage so far. And that's fine, I won't go any further :P

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1223
Auto-translated
Revan, I'll banhammer both of you!

I'm sick of even hearing the word "love" >_> (but let's not create polls on this topic!!!)
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1224
Auto-translated
Revan, I'll banhammer both of you!
But what did Arandora do?
User Avatar
#1225
Auto-translated
for loving me))))

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1226
Auto-translated
Palin, you've flooded the entire thread! Argh, I don't like you! You're annoying!
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1227
Auto-translated
1. meeting
2. gift
3. affection, love
4. sex
5. wedding

hmm, I've only gone through the first stage so far) well, that's fine, I won't go any further :P

Which one exactly? Hmm, by the way, it usually starts with the 4th, and the 5th is completely out of the question:smile43::smile04:

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1228
Auto-translated
The first one is the one with the number one.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1230
Auto-translated
We have a slightly unusual case, as we started right with the fifth one :D

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1232
Auto-translated
Yeah, and most importantly, without the fourth one :O
according to the rules of the thread, I should shut you down :D :smile43: but it's better to leave it as an exception and support it)don't think I meant anything by that))

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1234
Auto-translated
What’s going on here?
User Avatar
#1235
Auto-translated
Another den of iniquity:smile36:
I'll break you with a frying pan at home later =р
No, one time was enough for me =р And I should be cooking borscht! :D

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.