Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1190
Auto-translated
Goat urine...
makes them even angrier when mixed with water:smile04:

I'm being cunning... ^^

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1191
Auto-translated
...but your cunning was exposed, and you got what you deserved (laughs)
I'm leaving now and listening to some music...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1193
Auto-translated
...you see Bilan jumping next to you. A Topol-M missile flies past, aimed at him. We will miss you...
I'm chasing the participants of Dom-2 with a chainsaw turned on, so I can cut them all to pieces...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1194
Auto-translated
but there are more of them, and that's why they took your saw and are chasing you :P

I don't know, I'm not doing anything.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1195
Auto-translated
Nothing is happening.
I'm preparing a brutal assassination of Ksenia Sobchak...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1196
Auto-translated
but anger overwhelms you, you start spitting and choking on it.

Be strong. Believe
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#1197
Auto-translated
Arandor
but anger overwhelms, you start spitting and choking on it
He dies, falls, and crushes Ksenia Sobchak, and she kicks the bucket... ha-ha. Is that right?
Только храбрый может признать свою ошибку и только сильный попросить за нее прощения.
Для дурака-поражение.
Для умного-победа.
Для мудрого-мир.
Мы в ответе за тех кого приручили.("Маленький принц")
От куда мы пришли?Куда свой Путь вершим?
В чем смысл нашего Бытья?Он нам не постижим.
О сколько чистых душ под колесом лазурным.
Сгорели в пепел в прах...А где скажите дым?(Гиясаддин Абу-ль-Фатх Омар ибн Ибрахим аль-Хайям Нишапури).
Путник по путям вечности в поисках истины.
User Avatar
#1198
Auto-translated
Is that correct?
no :smile04:

I sit in the lotus position.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1199
Auto-translated
...you'll have to spend the rest of your life in that pose because you couldn't change it, you just broke your bones.
And my skills don't glitch, so I can easily run around with demons...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#1200
Auto-translated
Drakkoska

My skills don't glitch, and I can easily play with demons...
...the demons thought about it and decided to give you a run for your money.
I'm drinking beer and watching the Russia-Germany football match...
Только храбрый может признать свою ошибку и только сильный попросить за нее прощения.
Для дурака-поражение.
Для умного-победа.
Для мудрого-мир.
Мы в ответе за тех кого приручили.("Маленький принц")
От куда мы пришли?Куда свой Путь вершим?
В чем смысл нашего Бытья?Он нам не постижим.
О сколько чистых душ под колесом лазурным.
Сгорели в пепел в прах...А где скажите дым?(Гиясаддин Абу-ль-Фатх Омар ибн Ибрахим аль-Хайям Нишапури).
Путник по путям вечности в поисках истины.
User Avatar
#1202
Auto-translated
...Suddenly, just as our team was about to score, the power went out in the entire city. For a long time.
I'm sitting in class...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1203
Auto-translated
Drakkosha

I'm sitting in class...
...the professor says there will be another class.
I'm listening to the Russia-Germany football match on a portable radio with new batteries...and drinking beer...
Только храбрый может признать свою ошибку и только сильный попросить за нее прощения.
Для дурака-поражение.
Для умного-победа.
Для мудрого-мир.
Мы в ответе за тех кого приручили.("Маленький принц")
От куда мы пришли?Куда свой Путь вершим?
В чем смысл нашего Бытья?Он нам не постижим.
О сколько чистых душ под колесом лазурным.
Сгорели в пепел в прах...А где скажите дым?(Гиясаддин Абу-ль-Фатх Омар ибн Ибрахим аль-Хайям Нишапури).
Путник по путям вечности в поисках истины.
User Avatar
#1204
Auto-translated
Listening to the Russia-Germany football match on a portable radio with new batteries... and drinking beer...

Someone accidentally mixed a laxative into the beer...

I stand on a stool, lather up a noose, put my head in it, and kick the stool away...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!