Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1114
Auto-translated
they shower you with insults, and then they smash your guitar against your head... or vice versa =-O x)

I'm handing out flyers in a dark underpass...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1115
Auto-translated
...about Zionism to neo-Nazis.
I'm hurting a person...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#1116
Auto-translated
...of myself =-O

I'm shaving a 50-year-old beard...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1117
Auto-translated
...with a lawnmower.
I'm flying...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#1118
Auto-translated
...a cold can be cured with a tried and tested remedy - rat poison!1

I'm running...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1119
Auto-translated
...from the evil dogs, and I have less and less strength left =(

*without much thought*
I crawl...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1120
Auto-translated
...and suddenly you smell... Viagra-gas.
I think...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#1121
Auto-translated
...that all people are good and kind :O (well, am I stupid or what?))

I'm under the influence of Viagra gases (oops, that came out a bit ambiguous =\)

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1122
Auto-translated
...in the men's sauna:smile04: =-O

I'm planting a tree...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1124
Auto-translated
...embracing the delicious Knight that I forgot to finish yesterday.

sharpening a pencil... (a colored one!)

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1127
Auto-translated
...with the taste of Dima Bilan? =-O

erasing scribbles...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.