Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
...and during the flight, you realize that it was PURELY BY CHANCE that you only have one music disc with you, called "Melnitsa: complete collection of songs + solo songs by Helavisa (the lead singer)". The content matches the title ;) I'm puffing on a huge joint...
...The world of doors is in danger! Someone is hunting down doorframes!.. For this purpose, space thugs from Venus were summoned and Skynet was launched. "Revolution!" Lenin shouts! Oh no no no... ...it's worth stopping the smoking... ;)
I'm demanding a piece of chocolate...
Tomorrow holds no promises Except the ones we've made
Just shut up, you idiot! I'll kill you! Don't purr on the radio! I'm allergic to purring! And, strangely enough, the whole city is too! I'm putting on my contacts...
added a while ago No, you have to do it like this, you just started purring! Look at him!:smile31: Instead of behaving quietly, he has to purr, purr! What kind of audacity is that! How can he do that! He's purring! There's not a drop of brains in his head! Nothing! Just purr, purr! You'll purr yourself to death, you purring creature! I'm going to... (here everyone quickly commits harakiri, either on themselves or on this spamming grandma)))))))
...how lucky you are that these are pink-tinted glasses and the faces of the guys who came to collect your two million debt for the apartment look incredibly friendly.
...but then you realize that you're not interested in it, and you decide to attack Iraq, and then just for fun, you order an attack on Ossetia... but then the free ride ends, some black guy takes your power, and it's time to think about what they'll remember you for?! You realize - you're a complete piece of garbage as a person! You need to quickly atone for your sins! And in a panic, you take your 170 autumn coats from the wardrobe and take them to an orphanage... Well, that's it:) now 12 million poor people in your country can sleep soundly! Now you can sleep soundly too... -------------------------------- I write all sorts of nasty things...