Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#561
Auto-translated
...That's when I snapped and said, "Fools! I will rule the world." But for now...
I went to kiss that same vampire again :D:D:D

To summarize: I am a Great Sith Lord, an immortal vampire.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#562
Auto-translated
...and the vampire burned! I'm shooting at the Chaos army with my axe thrower...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#563
Auto-translated
Hmm... did it burn? Why would it?:D

....The Hydra of Chaos will haunt you for ages.

Didn't pay attention to the fact that the portrait of some girl burned; continued: D..

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#564
Auto-translated
....and she doesn't know how to kiss

I eat a rose...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#565
Auto-translated
Together with the stem, I cut his throat...

I am conducting tests of chemical weapons at a secret Russian military base...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#566
Auto-translated
...but suddenly, in the middle of all this, a GLA bunker is dug out, and 12 marauders immediately emerge from it. They came to steal from you.
I'm looking for a way to get revenge...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#567
Auto-translated
....I was looking for it, but couldn't find it. I gave up.

Now I wander around with a flashlight...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#568
Auto-translated
...and Little knocks you down with his axe. I shoot at Revan...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#569
Auto-translated
...Revan (that is, me) disappeared, or rather, went into the darkness.

I spend the daytime in a vampire's sleep – in a coffin.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#571
Auto-translated
Here I come, angry and upset with everyone for flooding the forum without me. I see a coffin. I open it. There, Revan is sleeping. I take a bucket of Holy Water and pour it on his face.
I enjoy the beautiful sight: a vampire being doused with Holy Water...
User Avatar
#572
Auto-translated
..but they hit you with a shovel in the eye for excessively branching and incomprehensible storylines oO
I want something...
Первый, кто был забанен за Правду.
In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#574
Auto-translated
...went to the crazy forest, climbed into the craziest thicket, and in the craziest lair, I found about ten crazy wolves. The end :)
I praise randomness...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#575
Auto-translated
...but the random generator gives you an offensive message directed at you.
I'm removing Revan's vampirism...
User Avatar
#576
Auto-translated
...through self-sacrifice :D (a classic!!1)
I'm going to install an operating system called "Windows - Peter Pan"...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.