Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#546
Auto-translated
....and now you're all alone, without an army...

wandering around in puddles...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#547
Auto-translated
...but then you realize it's the ocean. o_O You lose your balance and drown.
I replace the defeated Revan as the ruler of the Sith Empire. With the help of the imperial army, I attack Earth and summon reinforcements from Chaos. Earth has almost no nuclear weapons...
User Avatar
#548
Auto-translated
...Then I appear and summon Luke Skywalker. He is experienced in dealing with Imperials and Sith.
Luke and I saved the galaxy...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#549
Auto-translated
...the galaxy didn't notice.
I'm playing King's Bounty...
Только храбрый может признать свою ошибку и только сильный попросить за нее прощения.
Для дурака-поражение.
Для умного-победа.
Для мудрого-мир.
Мы в ответе за тех кого приручили.("Маленький принц")
От куда мы пришли?Куда свой Путь вершим?
В чем смысл нашего Бытья?Он нам не постижим.
О сколько чистых душ под колесом лазурным.
Сгорели в пепел в прах...А где скажите дым?(Гиясаддин Абу-ль-Фатх Омар ибн Ибрахим аль-Хайям Нишапури).
Путник по путям вечности в поисках истины.
User Avatar
#550
Auto-translated
...The power went out.

I went to Yavin to restore my dark energy...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#552
Auto-translated
...why his own head fell off.
Together with Exar Kun, I am blocking Revana's passage to Yavin...
User Avatar
#553
Auto-translated
...Luke and I showed up and blocked everyone.
Luke and I saved the world from Xela, Revan, and the rest... just in case...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#554
Auto-translated
...however, you didn't save yourselves, and Luke was handed over to Emperor Palpatine, who had a vital part of his body severed.
My Chaos Army is conquering Earth and carrying out genocide against the local population...
User Avatar
#555
Auto-translated
...Luke escaped from the Emperor, attached an artificial leg (which is quite an important part of the body, isn't it?), gathered an army, and set out against your Chaos armies... And his army is stronger...
Luke and I are making plans...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#556
Auto-translated
I appear and say, "What is this heresy? How could Luke defeat me? Revan! I am a great Sith Lord!":D I chop off Luke's head.

I kill Bastila because she has had her time...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#557
Auto-translated
...but I ruin your plans, as my Chaos army defeated Luke's army (it's not surprising, Luke's army consisted of some rebels).
I cut off Luke's head...
User Avatar
#558
Auto-translated
The answer to both options: I appear and save everyone!
Our entire team is plotting revenge...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#559
Auto-translated
...but someone nearby, with an even larger and more cohesive group, is already heading to carry out their plans for revenge against you.
I'm comparing the ratings...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#560
Auto-translated
...it's not in your favor in any way.
She crushed everyone in Oblomayka...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕