Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#482
Auto-translated
...the available material was only enough for a significantly reduced version.

I'm buying an assault rifle...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



In reply to Zybr
User Avatar
#483
Auto-translated
...bought it, but the next second you'll find out that you would have gotten it anyway for completing a quest.
Drinking kefir...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#484
Auto-translated
...green color

I attach an infrared scope to the rifle and load it with armor-piercing bullets...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#486
Auto-translated
...But then you hear a hoarse voice: "Hey, buddy, who's going to pay the extra? You owe me..."
I sneeze...
User Avatar
#487
Auto-translated
...on the disc with the operating system. While wiping it, I scratched it. There's no other disc, and all the stores are closed. The computer will be unusable for the time being.
Inspiration struck, and during history class, a cute dragon appeared in my economics notebook...^^
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#489
Auto-translated
...configured it, started the game, and then the internet went down for about a week.

Checking the temperature...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#490
Auto-translated
...and the old thermometer burst, the shards and mercury seeped into the blood, and my mood plummeted.

I warm my hands with a cup, and my soul with coffee...
Первый, кто был забанен за Правду.
User Avatar
#492
Auto-translated
...but your warmed-up hands start to tremble, and you spill everything on your pants... Now the coffee is warming something else:D
I wave my hands...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#493
Auto-translated
...In the propeller

I'm listening to the stories of an old monk....

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#494
Auto-translated
...But he turns out to be young. :)
I'm riding a bike...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#496
Auto-translated
...was driving on the highway... didn't drive for long O.o

drawing a circle...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#498
Auto-translated
...Someone completely devoured it.
I'm just chatting in the chat...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#499
Auto-translated
...but then you remember that you are a moderator yourself, and you delete your own messages. Yes, and you even give yourself penalty points:)
I'm looking out the window...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.