Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#467
Auto-translated
...That's when everyone found out where your drawings came from :D:D:D:D:D (just kidding).
I'm annoyed with myself...
User Avatar
#468
Auto-translated
...And decided to punish myself by depriving myself of internet access for a month.
I printed the report...

P.S. I only started playing Spore today.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#469
Auto-translated
....now I'm fixing the bugs

I'm playing Heroes...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



In reply to Zybr
User Avatar
#470
Auto-translated
Playing against John Van Caneghem!.. Of course, I lost... :rolleyes: :) Trying to get into Ubi...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#471
Auto-translated
...and suddenly there's no one there.

I'm running around the street...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#472
Auto-translated
...in winter, wearing shorts... trying to warm up... parents kicked me out of the house...
Listening to "Melnitsa" (now I like it even more than ABBA)...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#473
Auto-translated
...but all the songs get repetitive from time to time.

I put on my coat and keep going...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#474
Auto-translated
Revan runs up and stays with you – you are not alone in this world...

I walk around the library...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#475
Auto-translated
...even in my dreams! Working as a librarian was starting to drive me crazy.

I threw Revan into a snowdrift and ran on...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



In reply to Zybr
User Avatar
#476
Auto-translated
... "show your documents" (c) Russian police. :D
Trying to find the remaining ones...

P.S. Where do you get all these snowdrifts? ;)
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#477
Auto-translated
...only found their remains

I'm running away from the police...

Zy Kosh wrote that I run around in winter))


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#478
Auto-translated
...But it turns out they just wanted to reward you for catching the criminal, but you already pulled out your gun and started shooting.
I pull out...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
In reply to WhiteLizard
User Avatar
#479
Auto-translated
...from a puddle of mud, he pulls out his bloodstained thousand-dollar bill...
I'm thinking about a rule...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#480
Auto-translated
....left hand...

reloading the pistol....


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#481
Auto-translated
...and the gun jammed. I'm forging a hammer...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.