Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#451
Auto-translated
Revan;199591
Of course, he's stronger than the dragon.

Nah, not at all, they're about equal, I checked... The dragon is even a little better! And by the way, what's with the depression?

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#452
Auto-translated
...and I'm feeding you antidepressants. I'm giving you pills...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#454
Auto-translated
...and fell... under the swing.

I'm chewing grass....


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#455
Auto-translated
...but while finishing off a flower with black and yellow leaves, you come across a sign: "Welcome to Chernobyl!"
I'm biting my nails...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#456
Auto-translated
...and I've already bitten all my nails. I'm playing Rome: Total War...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#457
Auto-translated
...but it lags terribly.

I'm reading a magazine...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#459
Auto-translated
...you sit near the fireplace, and the magazine IGNITES! You extinguish the remains of the magazine...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#460
Auto-translated
...I'm dousing it with gasoline!

I'm running a hundred meters...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#461
Auto-translated
...but you need to run 30 meters, and you run without stopping! Hmm...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#464
Auto-translated
But then these bodies start to move and eat you... I ended up with a Zobi-dragon!))
I'm playing Magic the Gathering (a collectible card game)...
In reply to Imaris
User Avatar
#465
Auto-translated
...argued with myself... lost... got upset...
I imagine the landscapes of Japan...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#466
Auto-translated
...and accidentally introduced the hentai monster Oo
I'm playing "Spore"...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕