Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
#3682
Auto-translated
and you end up with a soup.

I'm making the Barbarian watch the video above.
User Avatar
#3684
Auto-translated
but I am immune to temperature.
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3685
Auto-translated
never mind, we'll get through it.

Added 1 minute ago
I'm calming down the Warrior so I can deal with him faster...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
#3686
Auto-translated
and you will soon put him to sleep with a tranquilizer.

I'm eating sauce...

P.S. Guys, I need to step away for a couple of seconds.
#3688
Oh fu#ck!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
User Avatar
#3691
Auto-translated
Warrior, I don't care about your army from this high tower. Hand, summon the bone dragon, let's fly away and gather an army!
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3694
Auto-translated
my humble little squad:

Added 44 seconds ago
:smile14: :smile14: :smile14: and +10005000:smile14:

Added 36 seconds ago
so? what are you going to do now?
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
#3695
Auto-translated
I create unknown magic of indifference and, together with the Sanctuary, |get the hell out of there|.
In reply to HAndOS
User Avatar
#3697
Auto-translated
revived
|gone...
oh-oh-oh!:D
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
#3698
Auto-translated
and includes music from the Mario game!
User Avatar
#3699
Auto-translated
You're flooding the chat with emojis, for crying out loud...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
#3700
Auto-translated
And you act like you’ve never done it before!
User Avatar
#3701
Auto-translated
...and you fall asleep in it.
let's start a smiley flood...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
#3702
Auto-translated
Let's call a moderator and get out of here before we get caught!

Let's get out of here before we get caught.
In reply to HAndOS
User Avatar
#3703
Auto-translated
revived
and you act like you haven't done it before!
I removed it later, though. Now you'll get a third PERMANENT ban instead of a third one-week ban, and you'll understand.
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...