Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3592
Auto-translated
..quite successfully.
I'm starting the ritual after which I will gain all of Urgash's power...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3593
Auto-translated
and in the end, the true power of Urrgash proved to be so immense that you almost died, but I saved you.

I summon an Arvak...
User Avatar
#3594
Auto-translated
...quite successfully summon 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 chaos dragons to their side...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3595
Auto-translated
but some of them, approximately 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999, spilled out of the ashcan.

I'm eating black dragon sushi...
User Avatar
#3596
Auto-translated
but they turned out to be poisoned, but I healed you. I'm healing the resurrected one.
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3597
Auto-translated
however, this healing was unnecessary, as I am already dead.

I apologize to warrior777 for forgetting to tell him that I am already dead...

/////.....Resurrected update-0.1.....
Progress=100%
update info
add RUSSIAN LANGUAGE
add new status Reaper
add and a whole lot more.
User Avatar
#3598
Auto-translated
add RUSSIAN LANGUAGE
:smile40: :smile40: :smile40:
z nt,z ghjof. b vs bl`v c yfibvb fhvbzvb vjxbnm cfyrnf/
ble vjxbnm cfyrnf///

Added 1 minute ago
z nt,z ghjof. b vs bl`v c yfibvb fhvbzvb vjxbnm cfyrnf/
ble vjxbnm cfyrnf///
:smile51: :smile51: :smile51:
I forgive you, and we're going with our armies to crush Sancta.
Going to crush Sancta...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3599
Auto-translated
and I grabbed a few buckets of water, we'll need them to cool down :)

Eating sushi from Nag...
User Avatar
#3600
Auto-translated
...and the undead don't need food....
I said to kill them, not to soak them.
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3601
Auto-translated
okay, I heard.

Let's goI'M GOING TO CRUSH SANCTUARY TOGETHER WITH WARRIOR 777
User Avatar
#3602
Auto-translated
PRISHLI KASTLE I.....
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3603
Auto-translated
...they said "boo!" to him.
I'm burning out my keyboard...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
#3604
Auto-translated
and it didn't cook through
I'm eating the brain of a Sanctum...
User Avatar
#3605
Auto-translated
...but it was tough, and I helped you cook it, after which the aroma of this dish spread throughout Shio, and demons gathered around you.

I yield the right to start the next sentence to the Reborn.
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3606
Auto-translated
...and nothing works for you.
I'm changing the belt...