Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
#3575
Auto-translated
But you don't find it. Do not seek help.

Searching for the ritual

Added after 6 minutes
so far no one has complained, everyone is alive and well.
I used to be a mage, then I listened to you and...
User Avatar
#3576
Auto-translated
revived
But you can't find it. Don't look for help.

I'm looking for a ritual

Added 6 minutes later

I used to be a mage, then I listened to you and...
... and you can't find it either.
I call upon Belial...

Did I force you to become a Necromancer? I just asked you to build a house...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3577
Auto-translated
...but he cannot be cured because of my spell.
I pray to Urgash for help...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3578
Auto-translated
and help arrives.

I pray for Asche's help...

Added 3 minutes later
all I asked for was a little house...
By the way, I won't be able to finish it now:...( ...I was reinstalling the system. Because of the Trojan, it almost ate everything, it even reached the Windows folder.
User Avatar
#3579
Auto-translated
...but it doesn't help simple Necromancers.
I overthrow Urgash (yes, I'm ambitious).

Added after 41 seconds
resurrected
By the way, I won't finish him now:...( I was reinstalling the system. Because of the Trojan, it almost ate everything up to the Windows folder.
We mourn, we remember :D
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
#3580
Auto-translated
but you couldn't do anything against him, and besides, the guards killed you at the first portal. I pray to Asche again (she helps everyone who worships her). /////.....Resurrected update-0.1.....\\ Progress=10%
User Avatar
#3581
Auto-translated
and that's what happened.
With a hellish wave, he killed all the Sanctuary soldiers...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3583
Auto-translated
quite deadly.

I raise Sanctuary soldiers (I always need troops).
/////.....Resurrected update-0.1.....\\[br][/br] Progress=15%
User Avatar
#3585
Auto-translated
...successfully.
I am helping the revived...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
In reply to HAndOS
User Avatar
#3586
Auto-translated
revived
quite deadly.

I'm raising Sanctum soldiers (I always need troops)
/////.....Resurrected update-0.1.....\\[br][/br] Progress=15%
but my soldiers remember everything, and they are killing warrior777.
I ask Arandor to ban you for speedhacking...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
#3587
Auto-translated
but he's kind and arranged a month without a ban. I won't let Warrior777 perish....
Akatoš, tear them apart!!! Why are you so fast?!
Because slowpokmode=false
User Avatar
#3588
Auto-translated
...successfully.
I knock down the Sanctuary soldiers again with the hell wave...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3589
Auto-translated
/////.....Resurrected update-0.1.....\\[br][/br] Progress=36%

Added 49 seconds ago
I keep knocking out Sanctum soldiers with Hell Wave...
so much so that they're completely incinerated. Only skeletons remain.

Gathering skeletons...
User Avatar
#3590
Auto-translated
I'm helping you, and we've gathered enough.

Let's attack the Sanctuary again...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3591
Auto-translated
/////.....Resurrected update-0.1.....\\[br][/br] Progress=78%

Added 1 minute ago
We attack the Sanctuary again...
and I ordered the liches to attack!


Almost updated.