Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3468
Auto-translated
...and your grave will be covered with... A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION
I am building a stone tomb for Warrior777...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3469
Auto-translated
...the police arrive and ask for permission.
I use the teleport...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3470
Auto-translated
...I close it, and you get stuck between the portals.
I'm playing "Shades of Darkness"...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3472
Auto-translated
...the radioactive molecule crashed the computer again.
deleting the message...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
In reply to Warrior777
User Avatar
#3473
Auto-translated
Warrior777
...a radioactive molecule crashed the computer again.
Deleting the message...
...and the computer disintegrates into atoms.
I'm watching...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3474
Auto-translated
..."House 2"
I'm watching House 2...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3475
Auto-translated
...and from the boiling of your brain, a thermonuclear explosion occurs.
I'm building a Castle in Minecraft...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3476
Auto-translated
...The molecule from the explosion in my brain crashes the computer... for the third time :smile11: :smile21: :D

I'm watching "Dom-2" on the second screen...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3477
Auto-translated
...until they cut off the electricity.
I connect the unconnected...
User Avatar
#3478
Auto-translated
...and suddenly a nuclear explosion due to a technical error:smile11: :smile11: :smile11:
I'm playing Mafia...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3479
Auto-translated
...talking to himself.
About what...?
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
#3480
Auto-translated
I'll ask you something now, it depends only on me, and I'll ask what is this?

Added after 31 seconds
I see someone clicked on the link in my signature...
User Avatar
#3481
Auto-translated
...And you got banned for spamming.

I want...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3482
Auto-translated
...But I can't.

The progress of science and technology, cyborgs have taken over the world...
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



In reply to Саня Изи
User Avatar
#3483
Auto-translated
...virtual.
I'm ramming an iceberg with a cruise yacht...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers