Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3407
Auto-translated
...you end up without legs.
I'm stealing Lenin's corpse from the Mausoleum...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3408
Auto-translated
...you can quickly take it away...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
In reply to Sanctuary
User Avatar
#3410
Auto-translated
Sanctuary
Malassa waits...
Malassa knows...
Malassa watches over everyone...
...and paranoia overwhelms you.

I'm trading apples for pears....
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
User Avatar
#3411
Auto-translated
...At least now no one is trading apples for pears anymore.

I'm playing Skyrim...
Наш мир полон тайн и чудес.
Многие их ищут, многим они вовсе не нужны, а многие даже не замечают их, не понимают что они вокруг нас, каждый день, везде.
А эти чудеса порой, сокрыты в обычных, привычных предметах.
User Avatar
#3412
Auto-translated
The power suddenly goes out.
I'm feeding Scorpio's cat...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3413
Auto-translated
...Scorpio.
I'm suffering from nonsense...
User Avatar
#3414
Auto-translated
...Scorpio's cat came and ate you.
I'm shooting with a bow...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3415
Auto-translated
Okay, no need to feed anyone with this.
...And you can't even hit the target.
I'm pulling GoedenDag out of my collection...
#3416
Auto-translated
and it's stuck in there and can't be pulled out, plus you've broken both your hands.

I see...
User Avatar
#3418
Auto-translated
...went to throw up

I'm editing a map for Heroes 5 (I don't care about electricity, I have a battery).
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3419
Auto-translated
but suddenly, a zombie apocalypse happens, and the most powerful and unruly zombies, controlled by necromancers, start killing everything, including you.
In reply to HAndOS
User Avatar
#3420
Auto-translated
revived
but suddenly a zombie apocalypse happens, and the top-ranking, disobedient, and unruly zombies start killing everything, including you.
Play by the rules! :mad:

revived
In my thoughts: Escape, trolo-lo.
...but the execution in the electric chair is already taking place.

I'm cutting out a knife handle with a jigsaw for a cold weapons store...
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
User Avatar
#3421
Auto-translated
And together with her, you carve out your own path.

I'm listening to music (on my smartphone, battery is full)...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3422
Auto-translated
...but it's flawed, and how will it handle being splashed with boiling water by a music lover relaxing near a warm iron?
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...