Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
#3346
Auto-translated
and then something unexpected happens: he causes earthquakes, and streams of magma erupt from the ground, burying your entire city. But you survive, and in despair, you jump into the lava.

I'm writing a post...
User Avatar
#3347
Auto-translated
...post content - ten points separated by spaces
I'm going in a tank:smile14:...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
#3348
Auto-translated
into a very deep pit, 100,000 meters deep.

I'm drinking tea.
In reply to HAndOS
User Avatar
#3349
Auto-translated
revived
in a very deep pit, 100,000 meters deep.

Drinking tea...
In a very deep pit, 100,000 meters deep, and a tank suddenly lands on my head. It's unclear where it came from.

Playing Heroes of Might and Magic.
User Avatar
#3350
Auto-translated
...at a price of $10 per second.
Trying to kill the president with a toothpick...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3351
Auto-translated
..., poking the TV screen during the news.
Raising the dead on Lenin Street...
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
#3352
Auto-translated
the end of the world, everyone died.
The end of the world, everyone died of boredom, I jump into the whirlpool.
User Avatar
#3353
Auto-translated
...you get stuck in a whirlpool and will remain there until the end of your days.

I'm robbing a bank...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
In reply to Граф Орлов
User Avatar
#3354
Auto-translated
Alexeagle
...you get stuck in a whirlpool and will remain in it until the end of your days

I'm robbing a bank...
... And then the evil aunt comes and takes away the toys for the play.

I'm running away from a rabbit....
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
#3355
Auto-translated
...but the hare catches up, attacks, and kills him.

I'm watching Dyrman run away from the hare...
User Avatar
#3356
Auto-translated
...but the rabbit catches up, attacks, and kills.

I'm drinking beer...
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#3358
Auto-translated
...and I'm falling from the fifth floor at an angle.
I'm vacuuming with the second vacuum cleaner....
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
User Avatar
#3359
Auto-translated
...then you realize that you were vacuuming with the first vacuum cleaner.
I go to Red Square, climb onto Lobnoe Mesto, and shout in a terrible voice: "I am an intermediate double-W boson! And what should I do?!"
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3360
Auto-translated
...and in response, he says, "Listen, Russian, I don't understand you, it's five in the morning, let me sweep!"
I'm destroying the locusts...
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
#3361
Auto-translated
but the locusts mutate and destroy you.

Reading the post...