Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3044
Auto-translated
Kosh, we'll have to wait in line for a long time.

I'm learning to play the harmonica.
User Avatar
#3045
Auto-translated
..in a maximum-security prison
I buy a sword..
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#3046
Auto-translated
...made of plastic. Expensive. For my son.

Three broken ones for the price of one.

I'm coming up with a setting for a mafia game (again).

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#3047
Auto-translated
Came up with an idea, started playing, and SUDDENLY I have to leave again, far away from the internet.
Eating tasteless chips...
User Avatar
#3048
Auto-translated
...and no one bothers you or takes anything away. I had to finish eating them all.

I'm buying a flying carpet.
User Avatar
#3049
Auto-translated
..but the local drug addicts steal it and smoke it.
It tastes like wolf meat..
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#3050
Auto-translated
...that's what the butcher told you at the market. You just didn't notice him hiding cat paws under the counter.

I'm building a palace out of Lego...
User Avatar
#3051
Auto-translated
But you only have two parts, so it's hard to make a decent castle out of them)
I'm converting the video...

Let's write in the new forum instead, it's more spacious.
User Avatar
#3052
Auto-translated
...in the audio.

I ask a girl to go to the movies... There should be an interesting rejection here

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#3053
Auto-translated
..and it turns out she's a guy :)
I'm running in the rain...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#3054
Auto-translated
...a marathon.

I am participating in a play...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#3055
Auto-translated
pagan performance with a sacrifice at the end ~^

I'll sleep on steam pipes / on a bunk (your choice)

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#3056
Auto-translated
and my roommate snores
I swear.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#3057
Auto-translated
...but no one pays attention.

I'm watching a movie...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#3058
Auto-translated
...and right in the middle of it, it's interrupted by a new episode of "Dom-2"!
I'm sitting in the cafeteria after classes...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕