Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#295
Auto-translated
...but it's so confusing that it makes your head spin.

I'm wandering around the game site with a warlock-warrior...
Первый, кто был забанен за Правду.
User Avatar
#296
Auto-translated
...But suddenly, the borlog started to starve and bit off your right hand.
And you were taken away by an ambulance...
User Avatar
#298
Auto-translated
...but by mistake, she took you (MANTIKOra).
I sense an impending danger for HW...
User Avatar
#299
Auto-translated
...and then a new wave of trolling began, with terrible spam in all the topics, arguments, and so on.
I'm trying to prevent it...
In reply to Imaris
User Avatar
#300
Auto-translated
...but you are powerless against the universal evil.
I am pondering this...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#301
Auto-translated
...The circle is complete, damn it :D.
New word, you idiot.

Preparing to create another nuclear explosion :D....

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#302
Auto-translated
But then the power goes out at the base (Have you played Red Alert 2? Right?)
They launch an upgraded collider in Sweden...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#303
Auto-translated
...But then I and Chuck Norris appear, my AK-101 and his spinning heel kick will save the world!

I summon Cthulhu...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#304
Auto-translated
...but suddenly you are distracted by a strange chomping sound... getting closer and closer... CTULHU IS BITING!..:)
Looking for Heroes Scanner 3.1...

P.S. If anyone knows where to find it, please let me know...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#305
Auto-translated
...but, unfortunately, no one even knows what a "heroscaner" is. (and what is it?)
I draw caricatures of teachers...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#306
Auto-translated
...one of the models walks by and recognizes herself.
I've come up with something else to add to the website...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#307
Auto-translated
...but she crammed it in crookedly, all askew, and it distorted the website, broke the server...
I'm buying a nightstand...
User Avatar
#308
Auto-translated
...but it turns out that it's not a nightstand, but a Jewish stool!
I'm making a map for Heroes...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#309
Auto-translated
....But then you realize that you don't have the talent for it (just like me, lol).

I'm printing fake money...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#310
Auto-translated
...But they turn out to be really good)
I'm designing a house...

Ps, Revan, which of your maps are better than mine? :)

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.