Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2969
Auto-translated
...with a birch broom. Outside the forum.

I'm passionate about archaeology...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2970
Auto-translated
...although in reality, she shouldn't suffer, but rather engage in activities.

I'm watching the series "Sled" on TV...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2971
Auto-translated
...in a box? In a cardboard or wooden one? Those weren't mushrooms.
Preparing for physics class...

P.S. I know that "box" = "television," no need to call Captain Obvious.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2972
Auto-translated
...it's just that the physics engine clearly isn't ready for you)

I'm choosing a new player...
User Avatar
#2973
Auto-translated
...but they are either expensive or just plain bad, so you end up buying something blindly, and it turns out to be buggy and breaks after a week.
Celebrating my birthday...
User Avatar
#2974
Auto-translated
...And suddenly, a nuclear explosion!)))) xDxDxD
I'm watching a movie...
User Avatar
#2975
Auto-translated
and in it they show

Moderated: INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE in the message

dick

I'm not doing anything.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2976
Auto-translated
...And then suddenly, a nuclear explosion!)))) xDxDxD
I'm watching a movie...
User Avatar
#2977
Auto-translated
...so now "Dom-2" is called a "movie"?
I'm going to cause a nuclear explosion...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2978
Auto-translated
my defeat was better.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2979
Auto-translated
Yes, it’s been a while since the last nuclear explosion).
User Avatar
#2981
Auto-translated
...And suddenly, a plane crashed into the planet, everything was destroyed, people were screaming!)))) xDxDxD
I'm watching a Hollywood blockbuster...
User Avatar
#2982
Auto-translated
And suddenly, a plane crashed into the planet, everything was destroyed, people were screaming.
Blood, meat, guts, dismembered bodies!!!!1111
P.S. Enough!
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#2983
Auto-translated
Morning

I'm watching a Hollywood blockbuster...

a pirated copy, and it's a screen recording, with subtitles in "olban" language, and the audio is in Chinese.

I'm putting together a puzzle...