Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2774
Auto-translated
by CZW (you don't want to know what that is!)
deleting torrents
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2775
Auto-translated
...on someone else's computer.

Pfft, just wrestling?

I'm baking pies...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2776
Auto-translated
Pff, just wrestling?
it's not just wrestling...
I'm baking pies...
with kittens
oh yeah: I'm breaking my phone
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2777
Auto-translated
...and puppies.

I'm devising a cunning plan to steal the recipe for "Cat-Style Potatoes"...
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.
User Avatar
#2778
Auto-translated
...but I posted the recipe on a culinary forum for anonymous weirdos, and your whole clever plan fell apart.
I'm choosing an ice cream flavor...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2779
Auto-translated
..with a garlic flavor

getting ready for the exam (as best I can)...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2780
Auto-translated
...and you also pass it "easily" (knock on wood)

I'm chatting in the chat...
User Avatar
#2781
Auto-translated
I'm chatting in the chat...

...with a person who lives in the apartment next door.

I'm building castles...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2782
Auto-translated
...but I can't figure out how to build them – I don't have the blueprints. (as requested by the community :р) I'm sitting here naked...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2783
Auto-translated
Let me take a look at these hardworking fellows... although one of them is probably Magnus, but who are the others?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2784
Auto-translated
Koshka is kind of hinting:

Added 8 minutes later
I'm sitting naked...
on a cactus
drinking valerian.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2785
Auto-translated
...visiting Kuklachev.
Meditating...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2786
Auto-translated
Meditating...

...sitting in a ring of fire.

Fixing the stove...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2787
Auto-translated
...but then they said that the filming of the historical movie was canceled, and they took back the unfinished stove along with your new soldering iron.
I keep dreaming of some cool, crazy dream...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2788
Auto-translated
Here, you wake up to the sound of an air raid siren.
I'm in control of a B-2...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.