Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2712
Auto-translated
marinate it or don’t – the result will be the same anyway.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2713
Auto-translated
ggg, nooo... it turns out you're dreaming of moderating it, and not the other way around, where it would be moderating you =[br][/br]although if you really dream about it, then okay...
brr) I got confused))

I'm untangling myself from the intricate web of posts.
User Avatar
#2714
Auto-translated
...well, while you're figuring things out, we've already managed to write a ton of pages, and your post is no longer interesting to anyone.

I'm trying to adopt a positive attitude towards my surroundings.
User Avatar
#2715
Auto-translated
and you are right to do so, because Alejandro should be listened to with a summer vibe
I want a hat-phone like Gaga's.
User Avatar
#2716
Auto-translated
...and you end up with a head-butt situation, just like Bathead.

I'm seeing my friend off at the train station.
User Avatar
#2718
Auto-translated
...to be more precise, hentai, and then your grandmother walks in...
I'm just pretending...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#2719
Auto-translated
...but the referee is impartial, and after bandaging your leg, you rush back into the fight for cash register number 3 at McDonald's.

I don't want to find out who a "shushpanchik" is... (this is like a hint for someone to explain).

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2720
Auto-translated
...no one even tells you about it.
I got a passing grade, and I'm happy with life...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2721
Auto-translated
..."Check" was submitted to the database by me. Now go to university and pass your exams!

I'm repairing the webcam...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2722
Auto-translated
With an axe....
I'm eating a carrot.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2723
Auto-translated
The carrot is genetically modified. You're growing a third eye.

I've been waiting for the package for a month -_-

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2724
Auto-translated
...and it's coming. Well, not exactly, because drunken postmen mixed up the addresses. Wait a little longer.
I'm retraining Magnus...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2725
Auto-translated
in the end, she chose the path of least resistance: she re-educated herself and now, together with Magnus, she fights for Milenkin's discs on French websites.

I'm reading "The Shadow of Others".
User Avatar
#2726
Auto-translated
For this, others will delete yours.

I'm hijacking an ice cream truck...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!