Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2682
Auto-translated
...a tiger. And here's the mother...
I'm sneezing...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2683
Auto-translated
at a formal reception, while the head of the assembly delivers a solemn speech, and the hall is hushed in reverent silence...

playing Battleship...
User Avatar
#2684
Auto-translated
...talking to myself.
Disabling the porn banners...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2685
Auto-translated
...but instead of clicking the "disable" button, you click the "expand to full screen" button.

I'm watching a movie in the cinema with Dolby Surround sound.
User Avatar
#2686
Auto-translated
...and a flipped image.

I'm learning a new song on the guitar...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2687
Auto-translated
...two in the morning – not the best time for this.
I’m looking at a liter pack of delicious juice...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2688
Auto-translated
the hallucinations quickly subside
I'm watching the hidden camera.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#2689
Auto-translated
showing your room
I curse unscrupulous sellers.
User Avatar
#2690
Auto-translated
You found a book with working spells. You overdid it, and now a tornado will obliterate the entire city of Yaroslavl.

I'm writing for the "Gazeta"...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2691
Auto-translated
...and accidentally paste the list of players and their roles into it.

Just killing time...
User Avatar
#2692
Auto-translated
...but it is infinite, and therefore immortal:rolleyes:

I spend my days...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2693
Auto-translated
...whether you spend time or not, the sentence is still a life sentence.
I'm buying a button for my jeans...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2694
Auto-translated
because I didn't have enough money to buy the whole pair of jeans
I'm going by trolleybus.
User Avatar
#2695
Auto-translated
you can’t solve everything with just one button; you need many, and you have to sew them together to make something.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2696
Auto-translated
...and someone pickpocketed my phone.
I'm sitting on a bench, laughing with a friend...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕