Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2652
Auto-translated
with me :O

Added after 14 hours and 59 minutes
well, I messed it up myself :(

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2653
Auto-translated
It’s better to realize this late than never.
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.
User Avatar
#2654
Auto-translated
and I actually chatted with her yesterday!
I write: hello
she: hello
I: *don't know what I wrote, don't remember*
she: want a pie?

and I won't write anything further x(

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2655
Auto-translated
What’s wrong with that? I think it’s a good start.
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.
In reply to HoM[M]ie
User Avatar
#2656
Auto-translated
HoM[M]ie
What's wrong with that? I think it's a good start.
That's what seems suspicious to me.))

I'm admiring the round number of the post.
User Avatar
#2657
Auto-translated
yes, I experienced psychological trauma.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2658
Auto-translated
...But suddenly, some unpleasant person deletes their old message, and the number goes to me. Or, perhaps, to the quick-witted Arandor.

I'm building a birdhouse...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2659
Auto-translated
...forgot to make the entrance and exit holes.

I'm playing on the stock exchange...
User Avatar
#2660
Auto-translated
...but the stock market doesn't like it when people play around with it; it screams and struggles.
I'm just sitting here, having some fun...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2661
Auto-translated
...it's even scary to imagine what you mean by that.

I'm compiling a herbarium.
User Avatar
#2662
Auto-translated
...then I came to you and smoked it before you warned me that it was made of plastic.
I'm smoking the Vervolf herbarium (it's plastic, but it gives you a better high)...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2663
Auto-translated
and here's the chicken: your health will ruin everything for you))
I'm stitching you up.
User Avatar
#2664
Auto-translated
doing it myself. without anesthesia.

Making myself a milkshake in a blender.
User Avatar
#2665
Auto-translated
only the mixer malfunctions... in the end, all the walls are covered in milk, as is the werewolf.
I'm reading Natalie Reams.
User Avatar
#2666
Auto-translated
...but you forgot that you can't read anything except the words "Phone" and "Vibrohammer."
My head hurts...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕