Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2637
Auto-translated
...AutoCAD software with more than 5000 functions for geometric modeling;

I'm making borscht...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2638
Auto-translated
...but then your parents showed up, ate everything, and didn't even say thank you.
I'm trying to convince Magnus to arrange for euthanasia...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2639
Auto-translated
but there's a popular saying: it's so difficult to convince Magnus to agree to euthanasia that it's easier to arrange it for yourself, which is what Kosha did.

I'm scattering Kosha's ashes in McDonald's.
User Avatar
#2640
Auto-translated
but he bequeathed his corpse to Lady Gaga and Mylène Farmer, and now you have two rivals (Koshe) damn, I'm always late

McDonald's? Is that some guy in a clown costume? He won't let you do anything inside. (Magnus)

I'm making a list of urgent tasks for tomorrow.
User Avatar
#2641
Auto-translated
among which the most important is: learn the lyrics of Alejandro
listening to Agnus Dei
User Avatar
#2642
Auto-translated
Did you hear: "Magnus dei" (sweet dreams!)

I'm buying a loaf of sausage, "Moskovskaya" - it's really tasty.
User Avatar
#2643
Auto-translated
and instead, she bought a sausage and a loaf of bread... uhm
Magnus dei

replace d with g

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2644
Auto-translated
Did you hear: "Magnus dei" (sweet dreams!)
Yay, Milen wrote a song about me: "Magnus dei"... it sounds good)

but instead, I bought a Moscow-style loaf of bread
and I'm eating tiramisu.
User Avatar
#2645
Auto-translated
Magnus, when are you going to finish your tiramisu? This is the third time you've gone for it.

I'm eating ice cream.
User Avatar
#2646
Auto-translated
...but it turned out to be Magnus' tiramisu.
I'm throwing away Magnus' tiramisu because it's gone bad, otherwise he'll eat it and get poisoned...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2647
Auto-translated
...and now you have a hungry Magnus rummaging through all the shelves of your refrigerator in search of food.

I'm reading Dostoevsky - "Crime and Punishment".
User Avatar
#2648
Auto-translated
...because there's nothing else to do – the computer is being repaired, the phone was stolen, and the other books were destroyed in a fire.
I locked Magnus in the pantry with the phone...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2649
Auto-translated
...and he was satisfied with the result!

I'm rushing through the Adriatic Sea...
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.
User Avatar
#2650
Auto-translated
...it's not very comfortable to wear felt boots and a fur hat)

I'm sewing a vest for my dog.
User Avatar
#2651
Auto-translated
...but while you were sewing the vest, it turned out that you were deceived, and the dog isn't a Chihuahua, but a Doberman puppy that has already grown.
Chatting on ICQ...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕