Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2622
Auto-translated
decided to play Daggerfall
and I'm looking at the idol Alejandro
User Avatar
#2624
Auto-translated
I'm looking at the idol Alejandro.

And he's eating you.

The sky, or does it even matter?

I'm writing down dreams...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2625
Auto-translated
...and then they made a movie based on THIS, without coordinating the script with you.

I'm writing "Barsik" on a stapler with a marker...

Alejandro is Magnus's new lover.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2626
Auto-translated
idolic Alejandro is
and regular Alejandro is a telephone receiver or the third single from The Fame Monster

Added after 1 minute
on someone else's stapler...
I'm attaching the cat to the table with a stapler.
User Avatar
#2627
Auto-translated
But it distracts you with the phone and keeps you glued to the table.

I'm programming...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2628
Auto-translated
...I think your boss will be thrilled when, instead of the program he needs, he sees "Hello World!".
I'm cutting Magnus, who is chained to a table, with a chainsaw...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2629
Auto-translated
...you'll be spending the next ten years in a less-than-pleasant location.

Sending a little something to Kosha...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2630
Auto-translated
...but unfortunately, mushrooms, grass, and moonshine are not on the list of products allowed for transfer.

I'm searching the internet for a patch for my favorite game.
User Avatar
#2631
Auto-translated
...you successfully find it, install it, launch the game... and suddenly realize that it's no longer your favorite game.

Selling nightmares...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2632
Auto-translated
...but no one buys them, and when you insist, they call you a spammer, and now you have no friends.
Trying to get out of prison by pretending to be crazy...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2633
Auto-translated
they believe it, and that's why they send you to a mental institution, where they inject you with various medications every day, and after a while, you become a vegetable.

P.S. I don't want to suggest a scenario; you can write another one for Koshi.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2634
Auto-translated
...and will I then be able to say the epic phrase "But I'm a tomato" with a clear conscience?
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2635
Auto-translated
Okay: one more for Koshi.
But it didn't work out because you don't have a friend like Beyonce who can provide the bail.
Buying stuff.
User Avatar
#2636
Auto-translated
Unfortunately, THESE vegetables can't even talk. (To Koshe)
Whether you come up with a situation or not, you won't leave without getting your share of disappointment. (This is Aru)
I don't know what you WANTED to buy, but they sold you a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. And this dog is a whole other story. (To Magnus)

I'm trying to figure out the "user-friendly" interface of the program.