Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2592
Auto-translated
...but then an admin came, ended the tournament, and banned all the spammers for spamming in the spam channel.
I finished playing KOTOR, and now I'm thinking about what to play next...
А, Π²ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ.

🏹πŸŽͺ+⛓️♿=πŸ’•
User Avatar
#2593
Auto-translated
Couldn't think of anything, so I started playing Knights of the Old Republic for the hundredth time.

I'm playing chess with a friend...
User Avatar
#2594
Auto-translated
...with her best friend – herself

peeling oranges.

Π—Π° всСм слСдят ΠΌΠ°ΡˆΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ Π±Π»Π°Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΠΈ ΠΈ любви.
User Avatar
#2595
Auto-translated
and then you squeeze the juice out of them and put it in your eyes (what? maybe lizards do that)

I realized I was wrong...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2596
Auto-translated
...and time, nevertheless, has passed, but what can you do? you have to move on.

I'm wondering why ICQ keeps crashing.

Π—Π° всСм слСдят ΠΌΠ°ΡˆΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ Π±Π»Π°Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΠΈ ΠΈ любви.
User Avatar
#2597
Auto-translated
...but GN decided to step up their game and came to take you away for forgetting a comma in a complex sentence. Your thoughts will be occupied with something else. :)

I'm lying on the couch in a depressed state...
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.
User Avatar
#2598
Auto-translated
didn't help himself, but now the sofa is in a severely indented state

I'm coming up with a way to counter a lie detector.
User Avatar
#2599
Auto-translated
...but she didn't make it in time, and they took you in for questioning.
I'm writing the fourth chapter of my epic during class...
А, Π²ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ.

🏹πŸŽͺ+⛓️♿=πŸ’•
User Avatar
#2600
Auto-translated
...although the first three haven't been written yet, and you're not entirely sure where all these random characters came from in your saga.

I'm flying on a hang glider.
User Avatar
#2601
Auto-translated
...if only the wind were favorable and not so strong, and if this weren't over an ocean full of hungry sharks...

I'm trying to ban Arandor...
А, Π²ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ.

🏹πŸŽͺ+⛓️♿=πŸ’•
User Avatar
#2602
Auto-translated
)) because you still can't understand that this activity is completely useless and unrewarding.

I'm trying to hide from the rain under an umbrella.
User Avatar
#2603
Auto-translated
but, as Murphy's Law dictates, the umbrella stayed at home
listening to the phone
User Avatar
#2604
Auto-translated
...so, did you get tired of watching?
...well, yes, Gaga was accidentally poisoned in the style of paparazzi, only one phone remained.
I'm drawing...
А, Π²ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ.

🏹πŸŽͺ+⛓️♿=πŸ’•
User Avatar
#2605
Auto-translated
///and that's not true, I heard Britney's phone call – epic fail///

You're drawing Britney))
I'm luring Kosh into a cage with sushi rolls.
User Avatar
#2606
Auto-translated
and so, when I entered it with the last roulette, the door slammed shut.

I launch the air balloon.