Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2500
Auto-translated
points with a finger
...at a large red button with the inscription "Do not press! Launch of Topol-M missile in the USA."
Although this is not a failure, but a dream.
I am writing a program in Pascal...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2501
Auto-translated
Pascal is also ticklish; he giggles and squirms.

Formatting drive C.
User Avatar
#2502
Auto-translated
...and instead, it formatted drive D.
I'm trying to come up with a funny mishap...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2503
Auto-translated
but she got so carried away that she moved into it: the world of Yest after the degeneration

reading my lolita
User Avatar
#2504
Auto-translated
...but you realize that someone has disguised a new Daria Dontsova detective novel as this piece of art.
I'm just messing around in the comments...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2505
Auto-translated
Kosh, couldn't you at least be a little more considerate?

I'm trying to predict the weather using a barometer.
User Avatar
#2506
Auto-translated
...I understand confusing a barometer with a thermometer, but confusing a barometer with a Geiger counter...
I'm writing in English, listening to ABBA...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2507
Auto-translated
...I remember you once taught me German using Rammstein's music.

I'm doing my exercises...
User Avatar
#2508
Auto-translated
...well, of course, she lost the charger that came with the phone, so let's make a charger out of an eraser and a paperclip...
I'm going into the control panel...

P.S. I hardly listen to Rammstein, and ABBA has normal lyrics, not vulgar ones)).
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2509
Auto-translated
vibrhammer
I'm reading Dontsova's books.
User Avatar
#2510
Auto-translated
...a seemingly normal and serious guy is enthusiastically reading Daria Dontsova aloud in the middle of a hospital. What will people think?
I'm trying to hypnotize someone...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2511
Auto-translated
...And then Magnus shows up and blinds you.
I'm quietly laughing...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#2512
Auto-translated
...sitting next to Napoleon and a nightstand, wearing a straitjacket?
I'm using Prompt to translate the text, and I'm laughing at the translation...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2513
Auto-translated
because he mistook his portion of popcorn for a dish, known for its specific additives, which the inmates call "happiness vitamins."

now, regarding the prompt:
in the middle of the hippodrome

I'm eating plum ice cream.
User Avatar
#2514
Auto-translated
...foisted upon us by Koshey.
I'm cutting through the halva-myth...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.