Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1924
Auto-translated
even at -40 degrees outside, it still seems warm

doing good deeds

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1925
Auto-translated
... you're writing a script for another 276 episodes of Teletubbies.

downloading music...
User Avatar
#1926
Auto-translated
....and then the FBI shows up at your door and arrests you for illegally downloading music.
So I buy a licensed CD at the store....

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#1927
Auto-translated
Circular disc: rolleyes:


I'm feeding the pigeons...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1928
Auto-translated
but soon you suffered the fate of a statue.
I look out the window, watching the raindrops on the glass.
User Avatar
#1929
Auto-translated
...but they won't let you in, so you have to stand outside and get soaked in the rain.
The internet has been fixed...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1930
Auto-translated
Okay, are you going to harass people again?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1931
Auto-translated
vibr-vibr-vibr-ham-mer
cyber skin
serial love killer
//oh) these aren't associations)) I missed, well, never mind)
User Avatar
#1932
Auto-translated
It's like everyone really loves me, respects me, and is happy to see me... (((
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1933
Auto-translated
we don’t need threats of a banhammer.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1934
Auto-translated
You need to behave in a way that doesn't give anyone a reason to scold you. I'm the only one who's ever at fault, while you all act like you're perfect. You're practically angels with halos and wings.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1935
Auto-translated
I would like wings, but I don't need a halo, and I haven't earned it anyway.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1936
Auto-translated
...not for you, but for the neighbors upstairs.
I write poems...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#1937
Auto-translated
...about the upstairs neighbors and the stream of pure, unadulterated "love" directed towards them.

It reminds me of calculus...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1938
Auto-translated
...and all I can think of is "War and Peace."
I'm walking around with a flamethrower...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.