Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1909
Auto-translated
...but you can't just erase love from your mind...

I gave my neighbors a karaoke microphone as a gift.
User Avatar
#1910
Auto-translated
......and they give you a set of postcards.
I'm scraping the dirt off the soccer ball....

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#1911
Auto-translated
...but the neighbors stopped singing karaoke and just turned on Ranetka at full volume.
...when I scraped it off, it turned out that the ball wasn't a soccer ball, but a tennis ball.
Downloaded a plugin for Oblivion...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1912
Auto-translated
and it turned out to be buggy, it crashed the system, and you forgot to set a restore point.

I finally bought Dragon Age.
User Avatar
#1913
Auto-translated
However, when I got home, I invoked Slaanesh. I couldn't play. Well, I could, but not in Dragon Age anymore. I'm mixing cocoa with milk.
User Avatar
#1914
Auto-translated
and yet, it still turns out like hot chocolate with milk (

I'm eating all sorts of delicious things).

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1915
Auto-translated
...visiting a friend who is Korean.

I'm writing a science fiction novel.
User Avatar
#1916
Auto-translated
....drawing with chalk on the asphalt
I'm sewing myself some gaiters....

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#1917
Auto-translated
...they turn out to be two sizes too small, but since you sewed them on yourself, you can't take them off now.

I'm checking my live.ru inbox.
User Avatar
#1918
Auto-translated
....and there's no spam there either
I'm downloading the ball....

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#1919
Auto-translated
...on the computer screen.

Fishing...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1920
Auto-translated
......with my tail
I prevent a crime......

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#1922
Auto-translated
and that means you're Glen :O

you're back from classes...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1923
Auto-translated
...into a prison cell
drinking cold tea....

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]