Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1864
Auto-translated
...but you still end up falling to the right. Right into a puddle.
I took Arandor and Magnus to the Netherlands; I think same-sex marriages are allowed there...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1865
Auto-translated
Magnus, look, at least KOSHA took me to another country, but you refused (
and what do I have to do with it anyway? I just woke up).

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1866
Auto-translated
She has cunning plans: you don't know yet how she'll transport you, disassemble you there, sell the prettier parts, and put the rest into a vibrohammer)).
By the way, if it makes you feel better, my plans for Scandinavia also fell through; I wasn't notified about a possible trip, so I'll stay here with you.
User Avatar
#1867
Auto-translated
Took Arandor and Magnus to the Netherlands, where same-sex marriages are allowed...
...found herself a girlfriend there and forgot about those two.

I'm breeding spiders...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1868
Auto-translated
Spiders breed at an alarming rate, and soon there will be no room for you in your own home – it will all be occupied by spiders.

I'm trying to practice self-hypnosis...
User Avatar
#1869
Auto-translated
...but someone else is making you believe that there are cookies on the side of Evil.
Trolling the admin with a secondary account, dynamic IP address...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1870
Auto-translated
... so that's why HeroesWorld was down for three days and three nights! You're going to keep trolling until he's down for good.

Created a clean and neat little VK page...
User Avatar
#1871
Auto-translated
...and then a crowd of spammers, a crowd of inappropriate acquaintances, and a crowd of "people who just found you because your avatar is cool" show up, and your page gets flooded with nonsense.
I'm battling with my tablet...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1872
Auto-translated
...a 2x3 inch tablet. I didn't have enough money for anything bigger. And you can't really do much with this one anyway))

I decided to become a goth... (how, by the way, do you form the feminine of the word "goth"?)
User Avatar
#1873
Auto-translated
...she changes her clothes, puts on makeup, and walks around all fancy, and suddenly she encounters a group of punks, and these goths really don't like that...
I get annoyed by some glamorous emo-thing that decided to add me as a friend on social media...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1874
Auto-translated
and it turned out to be just a spam bot
I'm riding the tram.
User Avatar
#1875
Auto-translated
...but Anna has already spilled the oil.

I'm wandering around the library...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1876
Auto-translated
....but somewhere, a *library cop* is already waiting for you.

I'm getting ready for war...
User Avatar
#1877
Auto-translated
alas, World War II is already over
waiting for the DVD of Mylene Farmer at the Stade de France
User Avatar
#1878
Auto-translated
...and this album was released on Blu-ray, but you don't have a Blu-ray drive.

I'm measuring the spacesuit...