Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1849
Auto-translated
...and suddenly you realize that you've fallen in love.
I explain to Magnus that my banhammer doesn't vibrate and works without batteries...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1850
Auto-translated
Unfortunately, everyone present considered Koshu a witch because her vibro-hammer vibrates without batteries, and they burned her at the stake.

I'm giving Koshu Borjomi to drink.
User Avatar
#1851
Auto-translated
...and I flew away from your drinking sprees to a resort.
I assaulted Magnus with a banhammer, since he seems to want it...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1852
Auto-translated
...Kosh gets drunk, decides to cause some mischief, and... of course! He pulls out his famous banhammer without batteries!

I won't correct it – because I guessed it!)))

I'm replaying the fifth campaign for the Stronghold.
User Avatar
#1853
Auto-translated
I'm mocking Magnus's corpse...
It seems that Kosha won the "regional stage of the Russian language Olympiad" through bribery :D
User Avatar
#1854
Auto-translated
and also won the medal through attrition, as she blackmailed everyone with a vibro-hammer in dark alleys).
User Avatar
#1855
Auto-translated
Apparently, Kosha won the "regional stage of the Russian language Olympiad" through bribery.
Luck. And in general, the word is formed correctly :р
...but Windows crashes, so I have to install Linux, and the saves are gone.
I twisted my ankle, so I'm just sitting here suffering...
vibrhammer
MINE!!! BANHAMMER!!! DOESN'T VIBRATE!!!
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1856
Auto-translated
and keep suffering :P
I'm writing a paper about tightening screws in the neighboring thread, using the "Koshy's Whiskers" method.
User Avatar
#1857
Auto-translated
...With a cry of "don't touch my mustache," she pulled out from her wide trousers... well, you guessed what.
She decided to change and become a sweet, fluffy, and adorable creature...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1858
Auto-translated
do you have pants?
NO!!! IT DOESN'T VIBRATE!!!

and why is it separate? it seems like there's a new suggestion there.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1859
Auto-translated
NO!!! DOESN'T VIBRATE!!!

by the way, yes)) attention is key) let's not interfere with the cat promoting his vibro-hammer.
User Avatar
#1860
Auto-translated
Of course, I don't have many skirts; I mostly wear jeans.
Hehe, thanks for finding the mistake; I've fixed it :p perverts and degenerates)).
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1861
Auto-translated
I must tell you, Kosha, with regret, that you are unlikely to become a cute and fluffy little snack. ))) (They'll eat you!)

I'm trying to figure out the subtle differences between the terms "Guys" and "Dudes."
User Avatar
#1862
Auto-translated
...but Arandor and Magnus are actively hindering you by flooding the entire forum, and you get distracted by reading it.
I'm preparing Arandor and Magnus's wedding...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1863
Auto-translated
But Wesker rushes to help again, reminding us that same-sex marriages are not recognized or registered in Russia.

I walk to the left.