Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1833
Auto-translated
...but neither Lady Gaga nor Mylène Farmer will ever know about your existence.

I'm learning the Papuan language...
User Avatar
#1834
Auto-translated
Unfortunately, the people who spoke it never found out about the desire to learn it from those who had roasted them.
I'm drawing a wallpaper with a phone.
User Avatar
#1835
Auto-translated
...parents come, scold you, and put you in the corner for ruining the expensive wallpaper with your scribbles.

I'm ordering business cards for myself...
User Avatar
#1836
Auto-translated
to Lady Gaga))
I schedule a meeting with Lady Perfection in Bercy.
User Avatar
#1837
Auto-translated
...it turns out that no form of transport goes there, and Lady Perfection is shedding tears in vain while waiting for Mr. Perfection.

I carefully plan and organize the murder of Lady Gaga...
User Avatar
#1838
Auto-translated
Unfortunately, while contemplating, the werewolf ate a cookie that had been poisoned by the lady.
I am writing a eulogy for the Werewolf.
User Avatar
#1839
Auto-translated
...and while writing, he became so emotional that he decided to end his life due to grief.

The paramedics are saving my life...
User Avatar
#1840
Auto-translated
...but one of them, while drunk, left a scalpel inside you.
I'm sending Lady Gaga to the "Dom-2" reality show...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1841
Auto-translated
okay, at least there’s a scalpel 6O

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1842
Auto-translated
and a week later, Gaga poisoned everyone like in the "Telephone" music video, which garnered 12 million views in just 2.5 days.
I want the same phone as Gaga to wear on my head!
User Avatar
#1843
Auto-translated
...and then a phone falls on your head, just like Gaga's, but made of radioactive uranium.
Magnus shows up with his Gaga, and I'm looking at pictures of anime-style Luke...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1844
Auto-translated
...and he's doing all sorts of crazy things there!...

I'm writing fanfiction...
User Avatar
#1845
Auto-translated
all that's left is to watch the anime version, since the real one has long since kicked the bucket. I use uranium to cook Koshe according to a recipe from cook'n'kill. Version 2: about Luke and Darth Vader.
User Avatar
#1846
Auto-translated
...but I asked you to be the first to try everything you prepared for me. And you wouldn't refuse when I have a banhammer at the ready.
I'm mocking Magnus's corpse...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1848
Auto-translated
Alas, the Vibrohammer’s batteries have run out, what a pity, Kosha has run out of Energizers and can no longer jump on the disco stick.
I’m drawing Kosha in a Gaga costume

Added 3 minutes later
Kosha in a Gaga cosplay