Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1818
Auto-translated
and I was still thinking that I was being too vulgar...
User Avatar
#1819
Auto-translated
Just break me!
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1820
Auto-translated
Kosha is completely broken and is lying in the hospital like a mummy.
Admiring the mummy.
User Avatar
#1821
Auto-translated
...and suddenly, it comes to life, stands up, and attacks you.
I drink coffee, do math...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1822
Auto-translated
...after what you did to Magnus, you should marry him))
instead of just drinking coffee.

I'm going to the Hermitage.
User Avatar
#1823
Auto-translated
...and you end up on the cruiser "Aurora", which unexpectedly sails away with you on board to Africa, to the hungry Papuans.
I control the "Aurora" remotely, with a Werewolf on board...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1824
Auto-translated
how can you call people "Papuans"?

Added 1 minute ago
you don't control anything, he's been gone for a long time

I'm going to sleep.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1825
Auto-translated
...the neighbors on the right are blasting Rammstein at full volume, the neighbors upstairs are having a disco party, and the neighbors on the left are doing renovations.
I turned on Rammstein at full volume and am mocking Arandor...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1826
Auto-translated
the neighbors on the right are blasting Rammstein.
You say it like it's a big deal.
User Avatar
#1827
Auto-translated
, in addition, Kosha started to sing along, using a microphone stand that was at the Rams concert with 6 pink phalluses, missing both the notes and the microphone with her lips, failing to hit the "additional content"
I'm listening to Libertine.
User Avatar
#1828
Auto-translated
You talk as if it's something difficult.

it's not about it being difficult, but about it being awful :P
although I have three songs.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1829
Auto-translated
...and then the power went out in the whole neighborhood, and the player and phone had been dead for a long time.
Magnus got banned for inappropriate content...
You're acting like it's a big deal.
I haven't heard anything worse, even in passing.
It's not about it being bad, it's about it being awful :Р
Then the neighbors turned on the amplifier, got drunk, and started singing karaoke. And they kept switching between Rammstein, Viagra, Bilan, Cannibal Corpse, and Ranetki.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1830
Auto-translated
...and he left the forum.
I'm working on tank models...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#1831
Auto-translated
...but he sniffed too much glue, and now it's hard to call them tanks.
Wrote something vulgar...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1832
Auto-translated
about how a cat catches mice
I'm waiting for a miracle.