Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1631
Auto-translated
...the holiday comes on its own. I had to remove the dark humor (:

I'm reading the last ten pages...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1632
Auto-translated
...and the very last page, where everything is explained and clarified, has been torn out of the book.

I'm watering my houseplants...
User Avatar
#1633
Auto-translated
...and then one of them swallows you.
I'm reading medieval legends...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1634
Auto-translated
.....in Japanese
going to training.....

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#1635
Auto-translated
...like in chess.

I am performing a ritual sacrifice...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1636
Auto-translated
...but to complete the ritual, you need to perform self-immolation.

I'm talking on the phone...
User Avatar
#1637
Auto-translated
and in response, you hear: asyasya

I'm shopping.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1638
Auto-translated
you buy a bunch of unnecessary things, and then you don't have enough money for something really important.

I cut open a plush bear to see what's inside...
User Avatar
#1639
Auto-translated
...a passing crowd of children notices this and runs after you, throwing slippers, and finally corners you. They take your teddy bear, tie you to a sewing machine, and force you to undo everything.

I'm catching inspiration... looks like it's going well (:

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1640
Auto-translated
it turns out to be too heavy and crushes you

I'm wrapping spaghetti around a fork.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1641
Auto-translated
...at a crucial moment, the fork breaks, and the spaghetti falls to the floor.

I'm trying to influence the user's morale...
User Avatar
#1642
Auto-translated
...and they tell you that the database limit has been reached. I'm sitting in a pizzeria...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1643
Auto-translated
...and you watch Arandor at the next table twirling spaghetti around a broken fork.

I'm composing my own version on the theme of "I know five..."
User Avatar
#1644
Auto-translated
...but everywhere you only know four, and you can't come up with a fifth item. And here, someone already answered for you and came up with something you've never heard of before.
I took a broken fork from Arandor...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1645
Auto-translated
.... then he'll eat with his hands!!

I installed ICQ 7...