Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1601
Auto-translated
...then your friend comes along, starts eating a tasty treat, and doesn't share with you.
I'm reading the Kama Sutra with a flashlight under the covers...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1602
Auto-translated
and the flashlight, damn it, is so bright that it reflects off the images, and you can't make anything out[br][/br]

taking pills

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1603
Auto-translated
...he mixed up valerian root and LSD, vitamin C and sleeping pills, aspirin and a laxative. And he drank it all at once.
Now I'm flying...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1604
Auto-translated
.... I think Arandor treated you to a couple of pills))

I'm creating an installation.
User Avatar
#1605
Auto-translated
...and she uninstalls the system and installs some Linux. All the data is lost.
I'm thinking...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1606
Auto-translated
...Only Arandor comes to mind in different poses.

I'm arguing with Vervolke about the topic of love.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#1607
Auto-translated
and here I interrupt your argument) I want to join too! Just wait.

I'm writing a chapter...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1608
Auto-translated
....testament
fighting against evil.....

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#1609
Auto-translated
...but it won, which means it's good, and you are evil!
I'm going to sleep...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1610
Auto-translated
.....and you lie down in a cozy coffin.
I'm drinking tea....

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#1611
Auto-translated
...from the bucket.

I'm making a plan.

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1612
Auto-translated
...he built it, stepped away, and when he came back, it was already smoked.
I'm studying Vegtam's plan...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1613
Auto-translated
The black, soft graphite pencil has a too bitter aftertaste.

I'm taking Koshu to a drug rehabilitation center...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1614
Auto-translated
but on the way, the police stop you for creating a plan...

I'm going to the military enlistment office.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1615
Auto-translated
...you arrive, they examine you, and immediately send you to the army on the Russian-Chinese border.
I'm watching as Arandora is taken to the army (and they won't take me! :р)...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕