Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1541
Auto-translated
...The teacher expected to see solutions to quadratic equations, but not sketches on the Kama Sutra.
Therefore, he decided to give a 5 for the quarter :3
I watch the buttons blink, and sometimes I press one...
and that's how 98% of your work goes...

washing my hands

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1542
Auto-translated
...and after you lather them up, they turn off the water.
I'm drinking a vitamin supplement...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1543
Auto-translated
....with vodka and beer
I'm catching butterflies.....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1544
Auto-translated
...giant, mutated butterflies, the size of a dog, that feed on human blood.

I'm sending an email.
User Avatar
#1545
Auto-translated
...they got the address wrong and sent you instead.
I'm solving a math problem...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1547
Auto-translated
...and should be witty and sharp))

I'm finishing the 5th act in the campaign for the Legions.
User Avatar
#1548
Auto-translated
....the game crashes, and I forgot to save.
I'm listening to music...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1549
Auto-translated
...wearing headphones blasting at 600 decibels lol

gluing...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1550
Auto-translated
...a broken set of dishes for fifteen people.

Trying to come up with a situation that can't be easily resolved...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1551
Auto-translated
...and you realize that our strength lies in being prepared for setbacks!


I'm sculpting a globe out of plasticine.
User Avatar
#1552
Auto-translated
...but you realize that you don't have enough plasticine. You go to buy a new pack. The globe remained near the hot radiator. When you return, you have to scrape it off the floor.
I'm sitting in the cinema...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1553
Auto-translated
.....and in front of you sits a two-meter-tall man.
I'm drinking Pepsi.....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1554
Auto-translated
...and then they treat you to Mentos.
I eat a tasty treat...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1555
Auto-translated
yeah, five minutes of pleasure – and a lifetime of consequences on your waistline

I'm joining the wolf pack...