Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1526
Auto-translated
My teammate's brain is unharmed...

I'm changing the thermal paste -_-

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1527
Auto-translated
...for a bandage?

I'm sitting on the steps of Vegtham...
User Avatar
#1528
Auto-translated
I'm one-upping you by letting people sit on them :D

I switched to the steps of Vervolke (by the way, you have them now too :rolleyes:).

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1529
Auto-translated
That's why I wrote it)))

There's no room for two on my stairs.

I'm studying quantum physics...
User Avatar
#1530
Auto-translated
Quant does everything to prevent anyone from studying him (that's why he doesn't appear in the Haven).

I'm learning "The Crimson Girl"...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1531
Auto-translated
..and she is not very keen on learning, saying she doesn't want to study, but wants to get married :smile04:

I'm counting the money...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1532
Auto-translated
...and they catch you red-handed and sternly say: "So, how much money do you think is in someone else's pocket?!"

I get on the train...
User Avatar
#1533
Auto-translated
...and he's going in the opposite direction and doesn't stop anywhere.
I'm admiring my new ring...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1534
Auto-translated
...and you say: - Oh, my beauty....

I'm getting ready for a party.
User Avatar
#1535
Auto-translated
regarding your wake:

I open my eyes.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1536
Auto-translated
...and the doctor tells you: - I said to send you to the morgue, so that's where you're going!

I'm going to change my avatar.
User Avatar
#1537
Auto-translated
...but you ACCIDENTALLY upload a nude picture of Sobchak instead of the intended image, and then your internet gets cut off for a week, and you can't change your avatar.
I'm spamming another website with my masterpieces...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1538
Auto-translated
....and then their **real** author appears and sues you for copyright infringement.

I'm looking for the book I need...
User Avatar
#1539
Auto-translated
...but all the Kama Sutra collections have long been taken by the guys :smile04:sorry about that

I'm writing a test.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1540
Auto-translated
...The teacher expected to see solutions to quadratic equations, but not sketches on the subject of Kama Sutra.

I watch the buttons blinking, and sometimes I press one...