Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hello. In one of his videos, Dirty Player mentioned that he posted screenshots showing how to find Necropolises and other hidden locations. Could you provide links to these screenshots, as well as a link to where Dirty posts his tutorials?
Another question arose. Do the skills and attributes of the main heroes from the first five campaigns of The Shadow of Death carry over into the final campaign?
I have a question too. Do the skills and attributes of the main heroes from the first five campaigns of The Shadow of Death carry over to the final campaign?
No, they will be level 25, but you'll have to restart to get decent skills. The initial skills will also be basic. :(
In 2018, many people were still using Windows XP. ICQ was still functioning perfectly. Skype could be used, but it was constantly becoming worse. There wasn't a widespread alternative yet, but perhaps the situation will change in 2-3 years.
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
Skype existed long before all the listed messengers. The main global challenge in the coming years will be to collectively switch to other messengers without losing contact with the people we need.
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
Yes, that's understandable; one doesn't impose their own rules in someone else's domain. Simply put, I have access to all of the above, specifically because of "the right people." Except for ICQ.
Greetings to all esteemed "Heroes" players of our time!))) Guys, I couldn't find any answers on Google, so I came here to bother you! The situation is as follows... We're playing with friends through Hamachi. I created the game, but since I don't like the color red, I switched my slot with my friend's in the additional game settings. That is, even though I'm the host, I became blue (second slot), and he, accordingly, became first (red). We played, and saved the game. And today, when loading, it turned out that even though I change my slot from first to second (from red to blue flag, as we started), I still end up loading as red. In other words, we've been switched around. Can you suggest how to overcome this bug? And is it even possible? The game is the "Buka" Platinum Edition (Heroes 1, Heroes 2 (both parts), and Heroes 3 (all 3 parts)). I think you all know these disks very well.) Thank you!
I see that the old-timers don't visit here often... We solved the problem like this: we copied the save files from my computer to a friend's computer, and then he created (or rather, loaded) the game, so he acted as the host. And in this way, my side was returned to me. It's quite simple and elegant.
How can I exchange artifacts with a hero who is stationed in a castle? Currently, I have to bring both heroes onto the map to do this. Is there no way to exchange items between heroes directly within the castle? I installed the HD Mod, but it didn't add any new buttons for this purpose.
In SoD/Complete Collection, it's necessary to move only one hero one step forward, while the second can remain in the town, but you need to assign him to a garrison so that he is visible. In HotA, it seems that direct exchange within the town is possible.
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
Marmot I see. That's a shame... I thought that after 20 years, this annoying quirk would have been fixed. But apparently not. Oh well.
And another thing: is there a way to disable content from the expansions on the original maps? I started a map (Islands and Caves, if you're interested), which was originally part of the game, thinking I could enjoy the original experience. But no! The Titan's Thunder artifact appeared on the map, and Conflux became one of the random castles... How is that possible?! I specifically checked the map properties in the editor, and it's set to "The Restoration of Erathia," not "The Shadow of Death."
And when will they fix the bug with the incorrect display of composite artifacts? You see one thing, but you pick up something completely different. For example, you see Angelic Alliance on the map. But is it really that? You right-click to view the description, and... surprise! You pick up the artifact that is specified in the description.
P.S. It's especially amusing to see such artifacts on a map where the properties, as a reminder, are set to "The Restoration of Erathia."