Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
How do I start playing ranked seasonal games and submit an application?
I'm also very interested in this question. I read in the seasonal tournament thread that Dirty_Player is in charge of accepting new players. I wrote to him, but I haven't received any response. I also don't see my name on the rating page. Please help a newbie get oriented.
Where exactly can I enable this option so that the movement range of enemy creatures is displayed during combat? Is it in the "Tweaks" tab or somewhere else? Is there a description anywhere explaining what each line does in the "Tweaks" tab of the HD mod?
Good evening! Please help me, fellow players.
I can't seem to complete the "Treasures of the Serpent" scenario. It requires placing 25 black dragons under your banner... I've defeated all the enemies and explored the entire map. In the center, there's an island with a castle and an underground passage, but I don't understand how to get there. Neither by ship nor by teleport... Please help!
Good evening! Please help, fellow players. I can't seem to complete the "Serpent's Treasure" scenario (it requires placing 25 black dragons under your banner...). I've defeated all enemies, explored the entire map, and in the center, there's an island with a Castle and an underground passage, but I don't understand how to get there. Neither by ship nor by teleport... please help!
Have you visited the blue Keymaster's tent? You can only get there through a two-way green monolith. One of them is located in the center of the long island, beneath the Stronghold of the orange player. It is guarded by a blue Border Guard, who is located in the southwestern part of the overworld.
Thanks!))) So far, I've been defeating everyone in protecting the blue tent, 6 against 256 red dragons. This is unreal; I must have chosen the wrong tactic. I should have focused on building an army and defeating the dragons before they multiplied. And what will this victory give me? Perhaps the opportunity to access the island where there's a castle with dragons and other goodies?
Added after 5 hours and 49 minutes I've figured out how to get into the dungeon where the castle is, the one that breeds dragons, but only up to red ones... There's a castle nearby where I can upgrade warriors, and I could upgrade them to black, but it's guarded by a gray guardian. I'm looking for the tent... I can't find it. What kind of scenario is this? It's tough; if anyone knows, please help.
Thank you!))) But it's blocked by a Grey Guardian, I'm looking for a tent... I can't find it, what kind of scenario is this? It's awful, does anyone know, please help.
There is an island in the north, in the middle of the overworld.
I couldn't find a thread with questions and answers about Heroes III in general, but I'll ask my question here. Specifically: how can tournaments be held on Windows 7, 8, and 10?
Could you please advise a newbie on how to make the cursor smaller and set a faster animation speed (faster than in cronim.txt)? For example, how does streamer amieloo do it?
Hey, can you please help me? When I try to update the HD mod, I get error #231, and it says that I can't connect to Dropbox to download the update... How can I fix this? The current version of the HD mod is 4.207.
Hello everyone. I have the following problem. I want to play the original Heroes 3 with the standard graphics. But the original versions – no matter where I download them from – crash either when entering a castle or when skipping a turn. Windows 10. I'm already exhausted from trying.