Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
There's a problem.
We downloaded Heroes with the HD mod. Everything is fine, and it works.
We decided to play with the HW_rules_mod_1.38 plugin. We added it to the Launcher on both computers. With this plugin, random maps are not generated. A window pops up with the message "Waiting" and a "Cancel" button. If we remove the plugin, everything works normally again.
What needs to be done to generate maps with HW_rules_mod_1.38?
I read the forum section about setting up the game through Hamachi, but I still couldn't connect to an opponent. Through the router, Heroes doesn't connect to the game, but if I connect the internet directly without the router, it connects to the game. I tried all the tips from the Hamachi forum and this forum, but I couldn't implement some of them, and I still couldn't set it up. Help me, someone who understands, to quickly and efficiently solve this problem.
Skype Godofwrcrft, thank you in advance!
I'm removing the problem, for those who have the same issue. You need to configure the modem settings to have 1 IP address for all computers, and it will work.
I started playing Heroes online more actively. Question: why is the red color so highly valued? And are there any map templates where it's advantageous to start as the blue faction?
Perhaps because black is associated with racial discrimination. And naturally, no one wants to play with blue. So the reasons are completely different; you shouldn't lump them all together :D
It's interesting to wonder, if the colors were red and white, which would be valued more? :confused: In the USSR, it would definitely be red... but now, probably white ;)
.... шло время, а ситуация не менялась. Мясо продолжало визжать и пищать и главное НИЧЕГО не делать!!!
Guys, I need your help. I want to play with one person, but when I try to connect, I get this error: "Failed to establish a connection with the session." I've disabled firewalls (on the computer and router), downloaded some DLL files (following Google's advice), and tried all sorts of programs (Hamachi, Evolve, Tunngle, TeamViewer, GameRanger). When a third person joins, I can see them, but they can't see me. What's the problem?
Good day, everyone! My question is probably one of the most ridiculous ones. I recently became interested in this game, watched a lot of tutorial videos, and read a lot about the game's mechanics, so I could really understand how to play. But it turned out to be more complicated than I thought. In short, I installed the game, and there were no problems with that, the HD mod is installed, updated, everything is ready to apply my theoretical knowledge in practice. But during the gameplay, I encountered a difficulty: in the tavern, I can't inspect a hero, I can't see how many and what kind of troops he has, or his own characteristics. Also, in the hero's menu, I can't inspect his troops, I mean their detailed characteristics (HP, damage, speed, etc.). So, the question is, what's the problem? I saw on streams that no one else has this problem, so I'm calling on knowledgeable people to explain what's going on.
Apparently, it would have been better to start studying the theory not with the in-game help, but with the basics – there is, for example, a very good manual: http://handbookhmm.ru/download/Herooes_3_%20manual%202.0.zip. And there is also a manual in the game itself, which you can explore.
Here's the question: We were playing, and the "save every day" option was enabled. As a result, when I load the first save, it only shows the game from the blue player's turn; the red player's turn is missing. Also, what's the issue with that?
Also, on turn 2, I took a +4 knowledge crown that was guarded by gnolls. It says that the guard is too weak for such an artifact... Basically, the artifact decided the game; I was able to cast 7 lightning spells as a result.
Please help. I'm playing the Paragon map and have reached month 6, having killed everyone except for one green Castle town in the Mountains.
I got stuck there and missed the key to open the passage to it.
So, after killing the mages, I realized that an orange hero with a civil servant medal should appear to let me proceed. But he hasn't. I've fast-forwarded 5 months, but he still hasn't shown up.
Tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance.
http://rgho.st/828c6rdqP
Not "missed," but "lost." This is supposed to be a decent forum. Regarding the matter at hand – there's a topic called "Walkthroughs for custom maps" somewhere in this section. It seems that this map has been discussed there repeatedly. There should even be a walkthrough description.
Could you please provide some guidance? I'm playing through the Paragon map and have reached the 6th month, having defeated all enemies except for one green Castle town in the Mountains. I got stuck and missed the key to open the passage to it. So, after killing the mages, I assumed an orange hero would appear. But he hasn't. I've fast-forwarded 5 months, but he still hasn't shown up. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
First, use profanity only when it's truly necessary, not just because of a limited vocabulary. Second, find the "Walkthrough of author's maps" topic here – there are many discussions about completing Paragon, including with the author of this map.
I want to play with someone decent, an experienced player in Heroes 3 (WoG, HD, or the original) or 4; someone who doesn't rage quit immediately after losing their main hero, etc. Write to me in a private message, and we'll figure it out from there.
Just registered, I see many have Clans, how do I join or create one? I've seen many have displayed ratings, how do I get one, or find out my rating? Who should I contact? Are there ranked games? Or is the rating calculated for each game, regardless of when, where, and with whom I played on this portal? Do I just need to register somewhere to have it counted?