Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Help! In the third mission, Evil way home, I need to get rid of unnecessary skills to learn earth magic (so I can jump between castles easily). I go to the Market of Time, and it asks, "Which skill do you wish to forget?", meaning I have to type it in myself, rather than choose from a list of available skills, as I've seen before. I've tried typing it in both Russian and English, but it says it doesn't recognize it:confused: