Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
I had a problem with the heroes when I was playing, but now the game won't launch. Help!Auto-translated
Basically, the problem is that I have the latest drivers installed... when I launch the game by clicking on the shortcut, it doesn't start, but it does load the system in the Task Manager... I have a 7600GS graphics card, 1.5 GB of RAM, and a 2.4 GHz processor... the computer should be able to run the game without any problems... so, what do you suggest I do?:confused: