Skip to content

Your favorite hero... Auto-translated

5.0 (2 ratings)
User Avatar
#79
Auto-translated
A cool hero in Heroes of Might and Magic V is Railag.
Защитник всех драконов - ваш Lord Dragon
User Avatar
#80
Auto-translated
It didn't really impress me! Actually, I don't like them much... People are forever!
In reply to RomaShSh
User Avatar
#81
Auto-translated
Nooo... You can find a strategy that works against all factions! You just need to play more with different factions, and not just stick to one. The same applies to heroes.
User Avatar
#82
Auto-translated
I agree, but I still have my favorites!
User Avatar
#84
Auto-translated
Heh-heh, I only have this happen with different heroes...
User Avatar
#86
Auto-translated
I'm writing about part... 3 or 4 or 5... 2 or 1.

And I really like your deductive skills, Lene!
User Avatar
#88
Auto-translated
Mephala probably makes me the happiest! Simply!

Leneia! I'm just well-mannered! ;)
User Avatar
#90
Auto-translated
Well, among the creatures from the third game, there are the Girl Djinns... and most importantly, Shiva!
From the fifth game, it's the Slave Owner and Isabel!