Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Xakep I'm talking about green, and you're talking about wood :) It's not difficult to mentally organize a tournament, whether it's a playoff, a tournament, or a Swiss system, but the real challenge is having access to the settings of the necessary components on the website and being able to work with them. In short, the technical difficulties of organization are a concern; we're not going to send participants tables by email.
we are not going to send spreadsheets to participants via email.
Of course, we won't. It will be here on the forum... If our Great Admin joins in, he can create a special table for us... Right on the forum... or on the portal page... he will decide. And we will only post the data on the forum, and the table will be filled in...
SO, WILL THE TOURNAMENT TAKE PLACE OR NOT? IF YES, WHEN?
ON the Heroes League website, it's already starting... but for us, it's hard to say for sure; we need to think everything over first, otherwise it will turn into a mess...
Of course, we aren't going to do that... it will be here on the forum... If our Great Admin joins in, he can create a special table for us... Right on the forum... or on the portal page... he'll decide. And we'll just post the data on the forum, and the table will be filled in...
It's not a very rewarding task to take on a project and then ask the boss to do the grunt work :) It's better to ask for access and take on the development yourself, which is what I suggested we discuss in another thread. I think there's a lot to think about.
The tournament will take place, but you need to send your applications to my email – [email protected]. I will record who will participate, assign them, and announce the approximate time – we will clarify the exact time with you later! If you have any questions, my ICQ is 1349127! The tournament will be held on ubi.com, so a license is required!
First, it would be good to hold a tournament among the participants of our forum, identify the 3 strongest players, and then send them to battle against other forums. We just need to organize everything as quickly as possible!
Ugh, my internet at home is down, so I can only communicate here at work. I can still play games on my computer at home, though. It's a bummer because I won't be able to participate in any tournaments for a couple of weeks.
Please, if anyone wants to play, send me an application by email! I will organize everything; when enough players gather, I will announce what and when and create a playoff bracket!
Guys, I don't know why when I try to connect via LAN, it says there's no response, or the password is incorrect, or it just keeps loading endlessly! And what is a license?
Well, I suggest we actually start a Heroes 5 tournament on the UBI server, in a duel format... Here's the proposal: The tournament will last about a month... I think everyone will find the time to play.... Next, we recruit participants..... Then we pair them up (let's say we have 4 players: user1, user2, user3, user4; they will compete like this: user1 vs. user2 and user3 vs. user4... after that, 2 winners will be determined among them... let's say user2 and user4... and they will compete together... and that's how the winner will be determined....) The number of participants can be any...... After the battle, each participant must post on the forum... for this, a topic will likely be created... they should indicate which hero they used, on which landscape, against whom, of course, and how it all ended, and only after that will the victory be awarded to one... and so on... after that, the next pairs will be determined... and so on.