Skip to content

A serious conversation. Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#92
Auto-translated
It seemed to me that they weren't bald, but just had very short haircuts. I double-checked and, as it turned out, their hair color simply changed.
User Avatar
#93
Auto-translated
There were thong bikinis on the non-player characters, yes. But nobody cared.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#95
Auto-translated
Lol. Something about Locken’s post made me laugh. I don’t know why it’s funny.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#96
Auto-translated
>_>
I'll join the trend, since it's already going. If you can't fight it, lead it.



If you keep going, I'll add more.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#97
Auto-translated
I'll keep going, and I'll even add some more depravity.
No problem.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#99
Auto-translated
Drakkosha
>_>
I'll join the trend, since it's already going. If you can't fight, lead.



If you keep it up, I'll add more.
Do boys who look like girls also get attention?
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#100
Auto-translated
No.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#102
Auto-translated
Do you have something against the most popular non-canonical pairing featuring sailors?
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#103
Auto-translated
What do you know about non-canonical pairings featuring sailors...?

Moderated: INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE in the message


The character in the center is from the game Dsrkstalkers, so it's relevant.

But generally, can we only talk about characters from games, or can we include others too...?

We can also find male characters.
User Avatar
#104
Auto-translated
Enough with the jokes. You’re going too far.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#105
Auto-translated
Drakkosha
Let's not take it too far. It's getting excessive.
And if it's under a spoiler tag and with censorship, is that okay? Don't worry, we won't tell anyone...

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#106
Auto-translated
I'm actually surprised by such enthusiasm. Just to reiterate, I wasn't really suggesting it seriously. But if you're going to post, do it with censorship, links to external resources, under spoilers, etc., and with an 18+ label. I know that everyone doesn't care about what's happening in this section, but you still shouldn't go too far.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#107
Auto-translated
That’s always the way, you’re already in the mood, and then someone makes a joke.
But if you’re going to post, do it with censorship, links to external resources, and under spoilers, with an 18+ tag. I know that everyone doesn’t care about what’s happening in this section, but you still shouldn’t go too far.
Okay.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]