Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I'm looking for any XL+ maps, preferably for WoG, with a difficulty level of around 8/1. The longer, the better! :) Something like Lord of War/Empire of the World.
Can anyone share the name of a map where you start playing as a hero without a town? First, you need to find a town, capture it, and rebuild it. Then, I think you get a ship. I don't remember it very well; I played it in 2005.
Could you share a good RPG map or campaign? There are very few such maps/campaigns available now, and if there are any, they are usually of poor quality and not well-thought-out.
Если не бегаешь, пока здоров, придется побегать, когда заболеешь. - Гораций.
Here are some of my maps from previous years, for WOG 3.58 and SOD. Many contain ERM scripts (they might be a bit unstable, as I'm not very skilled), and there may also be differences in objects and portraits, as I changed some of the graphics to suit my own version, but these differences will not affect the completion of any of the maps. The maps are from the period of 2012-2018. The most well-developed in terms of gameplay is probably Age of Chaos II.
List of maps: Age Of Chaos.h3m (ERM\WOG) Age Of Chaos II.h3m (ERM\WOG) Battle for Stratholm (W).h3m (ERM\WOG) Dungeon A Dragons II.h3m (SOD\WOG) ERM REWORK OF SOMEONES MAP -KB Crusader Wars.h3m (ERM\WOG) The Sphere Of Obvilion.h3m (SOD) A Kingdom of The One (KB).h3m (ERM\WOG) Playing Whith Fire.h3m (SOD) CAVE FIX 2018.h3m (SOD)
Hello everyone! I'm not looking for a single map, but rather a collection of maps. A friend once gave me a disc, and the disc had a picture on it similar to the starting screen of Heroes, with the words "in the wish of gods" written on it. The edition was in English. Most of the maps were not from WOG, but from SOD, AB, and ROE. The edition included many great maps, including: 1) Might! The Magic Tale, 2) Beast! The brothers Tale, 3) Blood! The Knights Tale, Angelic pride, Devolish pride Titanic pride, Sentinel Recognition, Running with the bulls, Wizzard Blizzard, The legacy of Quin-jinn, ColdHeart, Hail to the king… And many others. I've found all the maps I listed individually, but I'd like to find the entire edition, as it contained maps that I haven't found or simply don't remember the names of. Has anyone heard of such an edition? Please help me find it!