Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
The game manual states that online play is only possible through the ESO service server, where you need to register beforehand and log in to the website before playing. To be honest, I found where to log in (I think that's it), but I couldn't find where to register. :( Does anyone know where this infamous ESO registration is? Thanks in advance. Please reply in the thread and/or send a message on ICQ... :confused: