Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Thread for posting temporary absence notifications on the forum.Auto-translated
I will be offline from September 7th to September 17th, inclusive.
For urgent matters, please contact members of the "Order of the Phoenix" clan, but keep in mind that roaming charges are expensive.
I would like to inform you that I will be away from the forum for a period of 2 weeks to 1 month, as I am leaving for a business trip from Moscow to Volgograd on February 4th. I hope that upon my return, I won't see an abundance of irrelevant posts. ;)
Good day, dear forum members!
I'm writing to inform you that I won't be around for another week due to a large workload. Please understand.
Sincerely, VDV_forever
Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know that I won't be on the forum today, March 6th, from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM because I'm going to an AGATA KRISTI concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile54: :smile54: :smile03: :smile03: :smile52: :smile52: :smile12: :smile12:
Phew, finally escaping from this hellish metropolis to the quiet and peaceful embrace of nature)))) We're already sitting with our backpacks ("In my backpack, there's lard, matches, and 8 volumes of Turgenev")), so I decided to write a farewell message. There are 6 of us in total, and we're heading somewhere in the Krasnodar region to a place called Shuakhenu or something like that. The main thing is that there's a forest, mountains, and at the end of our exhausting journey, we're planning a descent down a mountain river. He-he, I hope everything goes well. As for those League of DD ideas I wanted to implement, they'll have to wait. You can consider the recruitment for the League extended by 3-4 days; I don't know exactly when I'll be back. So, we need to remember to cover ourselves in garlic to ward off vampires and city soot to protect against elves, because there have been a lot of them in the forests lately))))
Well, that's it, I'm off. I wish you all a great time too)))))
He-he, with respect, Alucard)))))))
Added 4 minutes later *Runs back* Oh, I forgot to take a shovel! What if there are heretics in the forest too, some wild heretics? They're even more dangerous than the tame ones, so you definitely can't do without a shovel))))
Good day. I am informing you that VDV_forever will be absent from the forum for an indefinite period due to technical issues (his computer is having some problems).
In my opinion, it would be better to move this to the moderators and coordinators section because:
1) this topic makes much more sense for these "positions".
2) it avoids unnecessary spam in the thread.
Отдай свои прошлые сны, В сомненьях себя обрети, В бешеном танце душа кружится! Не думай, что будет потом, Здесь и сейчас мы живем, Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!