Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Proposal to hold an online tournament for Heroes 4!Auto-translated
I dare to express the wishes of some forum members and suggest organizing a Summer online tournament for Heroes 4!! The tournament format and schedule will be published after it becomes clear whether the tournament will take place! For this, I ask everyone who is interested to express their opinion!! If enough participants are gathered, the tournament will definitely take place.
The tournament will be held on Hamachi... On Heroes 4 Equilibris or on "Whirlwinds of War" depending on preferences.
Duel maps will be posted in advance.
Also, I ask those who wish to be organizers of this tournament to respond..
Отдай свои прошлые сны, В сомненьях себя обрети, В бешеном танце душа кружится! Не думай, что будет потом, Здесь и сейчас мы живем, Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!
Luchik, WELL DONE :smile49: :smile49: :smile49: I would be happy to participate in the Tournament. Sign me up :smile03: P.S. I'll help if you need any assistance :D
С самого начала позаботься о своем месте в жизни, чтобы не уподобиться маятнику. /Херберт. Ф./
Great idea! I have some internet connection issues, but in principle, I'm ready to try. The main thing is to gather enough players, which is a bit of a problem right now... it's summer.
Well, in August, people might be going on vacation... Problems will arise anyway. I'm for Equilibrius.
It's clear that the decision will be made by majority vote. Therefore, I suggest everyone express their opinion on two points: 1. When would be the best time to hold it (who is free in August? or later?) 2. Which version should we use?
P.S. I probably won't be available in September. Unless it's on Sundays, and even then, it's not certain. So, if anything, I can only offer my help with the organization.
Regarding the first point, I vote for August; I don't know what will happen in September.
Regarding the second point, I vote for Equinox, especially since it's not difficult to implement.
Отдай свои прошлые сны, В сомненьях себя обрети, В бешеном танце душа кружится! Не думай, что будет потом, Здесь и сейчас мы живем, Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!
1. I am against Equilibri (because not everyone knows its nuances, and this is very important in tournament battles). Let the players decide; if they cannot come to an agreement, then use Whirlwind. Although, personally, I think that Equilibri is more balanced.
2. Since the tournament is a SUMMER tournament, it is better to hold it in August, but it would be even better if its end is not limited to this month.
The MAIN thing is that all participants who submitted applications should play, and I think we can be a little flexible with the deadlines.
С самого начала позаботься о своем месте в жизни, чтобы не уподобиться маятнику. /Херберт. Ф./
Thank you to everyone who responded! I'm very glad that the topic didn't go unnoticed...:smile49: Now, let's get down to business: 1) I'm in favor of Equilibris, especially since many people played on this version in the last tournament, so it's familiar to many, but I'm not against Vortex either; let the majority decide. 2) The tournament was conceived as a Summer tournament (as reflected in its name) because some forum members wanted to play specifically in August. Besides, many will have time constraints in September. And since the exact dates haven't been discussed yet, we can adjust them slightly. Plus, Optimal wanted to organize an official tournament in the fall, so there will be another reason to participate;) Personally, I'm in favor of August because I have time now, but I might have less in the fall, but I'll try to find time for the tournament... So, again, let the majority decide... And now, the most important thing: I still haven't heard any suggestions about who will be the organizer of this tournament... I understand that you're hoping that I will be the organizer, but I have to be honest, I've never done this before, so I don't know what to do. That's why I asked you to decide on the organizational issue. So, I'm putting forward a new question to you, my dear friends! Please let me know who you would like to see as the organizer of this tournament? Or who would like to become the organizer?:smile13: We'll choose by majority vote! If we really can't find anyone, then I can, of course, take on this role, but then I won't be able to do it without your help! But I would still like to see someone more experienced in this position;) For example, Optimal. He did a very good job last time:smile20: And maybe someone has ideas or suggestions for the tournament, so please don't hesitate to share them! Besides, since not many participants are signing up, we need to discuss what system to use for the tournament. I'm waiting for your suggestions. With respect and hope, Luchik!:smile23: